Sonadow (Beauty and the Beast)

(It's so long I know but it's worth it :) also I love this ship so don't hate on it also Sonic, Shadow, Tails and Knuckles are very out of character)

Beauty and the Beast

(Sonadow)

Close to a little town there was a castle that stud almost five feet high with the roof of the towers almost touching the sky around the castle everything was peaceful and so were the creatures but it was what was inside the castle that lived with hatred and not everything was as beautiful as it seemed for inside this castle a cursed beast lived inside once they weren't a hideous beast they were once a peaceful hedgehog that was sometimes kind and caring when they were in a good mood but most of the time they weren't and they didn't care about others but it wasn't very much but one night on a very stormy day a women came to the castle asking if she could spend the night in exchange she would reward his generosity she was an elderly lady maybe late 50's 60's and she was wearing just a cloak and a worn out dress the hedgehog wasn't in the mood to be very generous he told the lady that she was not allowed to stay and to go away then he slammed the door in her face, shock by what she heard the lady kicked open the door and came in but her appearance had changed her eyes were glowing white her hair had went from gray to ebony black and she was glowing bright white to she then spoke

"You have been deceived by your cold heart I place a curse upon your home and all who live within, until you find someone to love you as you are you shall remain forever a hideous beast"

All the servant in the castle started changing as they worked they turned in to household objects as for the hedgehog their appearance changed the most they became more hairy and grew claws and sharp fanged teeth when it was over the lady then left a single rose for the beast it would be for him to watch its petals fall as a way of saying that he had until the final petal fell if he didn't find love or learn to be kind and nice he would remain a beast till his dying day she then left him with another one but this one was a necklace it was for the one he found to love him she also left him a crystal ball, before she left she made a huge forest grow separating the castle from the little town then she disappeared when she left the castle fell into despair and ruin it became a dark place after a few years past all the beasts luck and hope ran out within that time he thought whoever could love a beast. In the little town the townspeople where going about their business till a gunshot went off and a bird from the sky fell into the fountain it scared a few of the kids that were by it and some of the adults too a small bee flew over and grabbed the bird then he ran off to see the shooter.

"Wow you didn't miss that shot Knuckles you are the best hunter in town"

Knuckles was a red Echidna he was pretty buff and as his bee friend said he was the best hunter in town there wasn't anything Knuckles couldn't hunt down according to some folk but there was something he was hunting something he really wanted a little while ago someone new moved in to town they were very odd since they were new and didn't really fit in and to Knuckles the new person was going to be his best catch and he would name this catch his partner. The newbie lived in a house just across a small bridge near some fields that was used for growing crops it was a pretty little place, The newbie came out their house holding a bookbag as they walked towards the town they were going to buy some things when they walked in to town Knuckles spied them right away.

"There they are Charmy there will be my best catch if I can win their heart"

Charmy looked to where Knuckles was pointing

"The weird inventors brother"

"Yes Charmy not many pretty things like him come through here everyday and I want to make him mine"