Chapter 52

Heart's POV
I just can't believe I ticked anal sex and double penetration . Well I have been curious to know about it so why not try it out . Tyrone placed me on the table my back on the cold wood and glass . I am so turned on . He spreads my legs and begins to kiss my thighs . Since I signed the contract I haven't been wearing any panties reason , its part of the rules that I am not to wear any panties . It feels off not having any panties on but somehow sexy and fresh .
"Pantless just how I like it "Tyrone said I blushed
He rubbed my clit with his thumb I moaned . He dipped his tongue inside my wet pussy I moaned in a pleasurable pain moving back but he gripped my thighs holding me firmly in place . Fuck! His tongue licking my insides is making me lose it , he is so strong that I can't move further as he has firmly gripped me he goes further and gently rubs my throbbing clit .
"Tyrone "I moan .
"Come for me baby "he said . I try not to he realises am scared to do so as the feeling is just too intense and amazing . He works his fingers on my clit and lips as his tongue fucks me .
"That's it baby , dont be shy , come for daddy "he said . Fuck it! I let my self free and get overpowered by the most intense feeling that I end up lifting my back its like an invisible force lifted me and dropped me gently . I can't stop shaking. I still want more of him I have always wanted him from the first day I saw him when I worked for him .
He - unzipps his pants and lets free his hard erect cock out of his boxers . He drove inside me , doing gentle deep strokes , I still feel a little sore from Nate's hard pounding but that doesn't stop me from wanting Tyrone inside me feeling my every empty space . I decide to tease him a little .
"Is that all you've got"I said. He stopped and gave me a sexy dark gaze .
He was so fast next thing I know I am facing the glass window my breasts on the cold glass beneath us the beautiful city view. He held my hands to my back and begins to pound hard and I am loving it .
"You like that don't you , the whole city should watch me fuck my sexy wife " he said .
I moaned . My busty breast bouncing on the glass windowI feel my build rising it feels so great, he pounds faster and I can't keep it together I climax as he comes calling my name and holding me tightly he comes inside me spilling all his hot cum in me .
When he lets me go I fall down .The orgasms were so intense that I couldn't stand my legs were still shaking . He dresses me and puts on his shirt, tie and does both my hair and his , I am surprised he knows how to do my hair though I do see him sometimes comb Mighty's hair and trim her bangs and he is so good at it that i dont need to take my daughter to have a have it done . When I am fully dressed he carried me on his arms.
"Tyrone we can't walk out like this , what will people think "I said .
"Who's the boss?"he asked .
"You "I said .
"Then let me take care of you and besides you are my wife no need to make it clear to them who you are "he said . He manages to open the door while holding me in his arms , we walk past the rest of my colleagues and they just stare , yeah yea everybody , the walk of shame .Tyrone on the other hand seems cool calm and collected . I rest my head on his masculine chest hearing his heart beat soothed me and I ended up falling asleep .
When I woke up he was staring at me lying next to me , I looked around and realised we were back in his suite . I was naked and so was he . His hand was on my waist .
"I brought you here so we could have some alone time "he said as though he could read my mind. I touched his face gently caressing with my hand feeling the rough manly face .
He never took his eyes from me . He had gorgeous lips that were slightly pink tempting me to want to kiss them.
"Did you take off my clothes ?"I asked I just wanted to see his lips move as I already know he was the one that took off my clothes .
"Yes I did Heart "he said . I looked into his ocean blue eyes . He pulled me closer to him , he placed the strand of my hair behind my ear.
"You are so damn beautiful"he said . I get that a lot and brush it as a joke or just a comment whenever someone says it, it coming from Tyrone makes me feel overjoyed .
"Thank you Tyrone "I said .
I was blushing I bit my lips .
"Can I ask you something "I asked .
"Yes sure "He replied .
"Can ..Can I kiss you "I said nervously , he always had this effect on me .
He lets out a cute laughter .
"You dont need to ask for permission to do anything with me Heart , you are my wife my body is all yours "he said .
I licked my lips , gently kissed him , sucking his tongue and realised he was so good at this hmm.. I thought of maybe beating him to it . I did a deep kiss , and sucked his lips fondling his tongue he seemed to have realised competition he held the back of my head got on top of me pinned my hands to the side , he began to stroke my tongue as though he was giving it a blowjob , fuck! He's so good at this , I was so wet I could feel it drip on the sheets . He seductively sucked my lips and bit them gently I have a feeling I will walk out of this place with hickeys .
I try to beat him by sucking his tongue but he tongue licks me back all along hes sending all kinds of shockwaves into my entire body . His hand navigate to my wet moist .
He draws off from the kiss .
"Sweet fuck! You are so wet !" He said . He kisses me again I touch his erect cock thats poking my stomach to try and draw his attention and beat his kiss. Hes too smart he pins my hands firmly .
"Oh no you dont "he said .
I giggle . Not willing to back down I try to give him a shock kiss the spontenous rapid kiss , he outsmarts me by giving it back to me . I am breathing so hard . If I can't beat his kiss I can employ the element of surprise .
I draw from the kiss.
"I give up ."I surrender he is such a good kisser am not going to lie.
He lets my hand loose , I gather all the strength I have and turn him , he is so strong I thought I couldnt do it but I did , he looks so surprised he didnt expect it . Am now on top of him .
I placed his dick on the entrance of my vagina . And drove it in gently . He just staredwith sexual excitement.
" you are not the only strong person here "I said . He laughed .
"Dont be so sure about that Mrs Leo ."he said . I begin to ride him as he groaned .
"Fuck! You are so hot on top of me "he said . It feels so good to overpower him and also to ride him .
He gives me back the element of surprise but turning me and lying on top of me .
"Like I said , dont be so sure Mrs Leo "he said .
"Damn it !"I said , hes so clever .
He pounds on me gently not too rough almost a sensual love making driving slowly and deeply in me . He kissed my neck and bit it gently . He rubs my clit making me orgasm .
"Tyrone fuck! Yes "I moaned as I came , he also comes with me .
We relax in each others arms .
" when will you do me anal"I asked .
"Whenever you want Heart "I said
"Why did you want Nate to do it ?"I asked .
"Because hes so good at it , from the reports I get from women hes been with and the few times we shared women "he said .
"Do you trust he can do it well on me , do you feel comfortable ?"I asked .
"He is not just my twin brother Heart he's my bestfriend I trust him . I can crack your anal hymen but it may hurt . "He said .
" you are my husband , whatever decision you make I will go by it Tyrone "I said .
" I love you Heart "he said .
"I love you too Tyrone . "I said , he kissed my temple .
"So tell me about yourself Heart , lets start with your love life "he said .
" I haven't had any love life , I always wanted to stay celibate , I have a daughter to take care of meeting people was out of my bucketlist "I said
" and what of you ?"I asked .
"I have had a few my last one was painful , she cheated on me with my bestfriend and ended up pregnant with his child " he said . I read about the cheating scandal but didn't know how badly it affected him, especially when she sired a child with another man , it does explain why he doesn't have his own kids yet he was married and why he took time to say his vows on our wedding .
" its a shame she did that to you I am so sorry Tyrone "I said . He let out a smile .
"But now I have you and Mighty , I feel fresh and happy . Mighty makes me feel like a dad already and you make me so happy and loved , it may not be as expected a fairytale wedding and lovestory but in the end I feel worth having you and her as the best family "she said .
"We both love you , Mighty has never been happier than this , you helped me when I was a total bitch to you , you married me despite the fact you were going through a painful divorce , you have treated me so well , I highly appreciate and am so proud to say I am so inlove with you ."I said .
He held me into his arms.
"I love you too Heart "he said .
"I love you to Tyrone "I said .
I feel like there is something I have forgotten but I cant point out what it is . We rest until nightfall .