~3~

"yeah... fighting.." Draco said with a bit of venom in his voice, as he stood up. He shot a glare at Harry then walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's up with him?" Ron asked slightly annoyed.

"No idea" harry said sighing.

At lunch harry explained what happened to Hermione, without the whole being nice to Draco part.

"You what?!" Hermione looked both shocked and annoyed

"We got into a fight and he was wanting to get out, so i pushed him out" harry said shrugging.

"Harry you can be such a prat sometimes!"

"Hermione thats not fair! We're always fighting, how come this time is so different?!"

"Because he just got out of the hospital wing that you put him in! You should go apologize!"

"Apologize. To Malfoy? Are you insane mione?" Ron spoke up

"No I'm not ronald. Yes, Malfoy is a prat, but no one deserves to be attacked twice in a row!"

Harry sighed. "Fine. I'll go apologize.." he glanced at the Slytherin table. "But he's not even here.... I don't know where he is..." Harry whined.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "then go find him! The map?"

"Hermione! Not out loud!" Harry hissed.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Just go!"

Harry groaned an stood up. He walked to his dorm and grabbed the map. He looked on it, but Draco was nowhere to be seen.

'room of requirement' a voice in his head said

'i need to know where Draco is' he thought and nothing appeared.

'i want-'

But his thoughts were interrupted by the door forming and the pale blond leaving the room.

Draco saw harry and walked the other way quickly.

"Malfoy wait up!"

Draco kept walking and ignored Harry. Harry tried running after him, but he was already gone.

Harry groaned as he flopped on his bed. He stared at the ceiling, and sleep didnt come. He wanted to know what Draco was doing in the room.

Draco sighed as he sat on his bed. "That was too close. He could've caught me" Draco muttered to himself.

(Woahhhhhh a part where it's not focused on Harry's actions)

"I could try and work on it as everyone's sleeping, even though i went in there today already..." He mumbled.

Draco stood up and left the Slytherin dorm. He was a prefect so if he was caught, he wouldn't get in trouble.

'i need the room with the vanishing cabinet'

A/n sorry my dudes that it's so short! But, I'm planning on hopefully updating sometime today! After my errands that is! But, I'm actually really surprised that people are actually reading this! It makes me happy! Well I'ma go now... So bai~