Chapter 3

12:34..

Rose was sleeping peacefully, until a glimpse of Severus' went inside her mind. She slowly lifts her eyelids, and sees nothing but darkness around her. She stands up from her bed, and quietly walks away from the Hospital Wing. She lifts up her hand, and flicks her finger. A flame came out of finger like a size of the candlelight...

She smiles, and walks up the stairs. The flame made her feel warmer than before, "You must be...?" The girl squeaks and swishes her hand down. The girl turns around seeing the familiar professor from before, "Ah... the girl from the Hospital Wing. What are you doing this late?" The girl scans his face...

She doesn't answer, her fingers are trembling... Her knees are turning weaker. "Answer me, girl." Rose starts sprinting away from the man, "COME BACK HERE!" Rose ignores his words, and continued to run. Snape grabs the girl's wrist, the two looks at each other's eyes.

The girl attempts to move, but couldn't stop admiring his black eyes. However, Severus keeps looking at her brown eyes and sees Lily in her... The girl touches his forehead, and makes him fall asleep. The girl gulps and runs away from him leaving Snape on the floor sleeping peacefully.

A Day Later... 5:34AM

"This hat will sort me?" Rose pointing towards the hat. Albus nods his head, and looked at the hat, he gently put the hat on her head, "Ooh~ A Thorn?! Yikes... You have a lot of capabilities, you don't know girl... BETTER BE.. SLYTHERIN!"

Albus gulps and lifts both edges of lips, "Congratulations, Rose... Professor Severus Snape is going to be your Head House Master, and your tutor and-"

Snape comes in, with his hair messy and his clothes full of flour? "Severus, what in the world hap-" Snape grabs the girl's neck and pins her against the wall (FUCK YOU EdithBautistaMarquez ). The girl tries to use power on him, but couldn't. She stares at his eyes, and finds a memory of his.

8 Minutes Ago...

"Shh... Don't wake him up, not yet." A gryffindor grabs the flour from a Hufflepuff's hand. He then opens the flour carefully trying not to make a sound, "NOW!" Snape wakes up seeing students surrounding him. The students pours flour on him, and sprinted away from him. "YOU! COME BACK HERE!"

Now...

Snape glares at the girl, and finally lets go of her. The girl gulps and looks at Professor Snape, she grabs her wand from her pocket and swishes it. All the flour on him disappears and turns into air, "I-I'm sorry Professor Snape." Snape grunted and finally left the room...

Dumbledore was standing there, knowing what will happen to the two in the future.

(THANK YOU FOR READING!)