2.Tommy's house

I felt so embarrassed

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I felt so embarrassed. I wasn't hanging out tonight with the guys, not after I almost broke the dude's nose. They wouldn't want me around, that was for sure.
I bit my nail while Tommy spoke up, the two girls behind us but close enough to be seen by the guys.

"Guys this is Madison" Tommy introduced me "she and I are the best of friends"

Wow. Tommy we haven't seen each other in ages, why are you acting like this never happened? I thought to myself. But I guess in the end in was better than having to deal with a how have you been conversation.
I wasn't sure about the guys. I had seen them in the TV with Tommy but I wasn't really interested in Mötley Crüe. Their music was good, but it was awkward to me to listen to them having left Tommy, so I stick to some other bands.

"Hello, Madison" said the oldest one who introduced himself as Mick.

He seemed a reserved person, unlike the others I could tell, too much unlike Tommy. I liked the guy though, I felt like we were really similar. He wouldn't keep up with anyone's bullshit and so wouldn't I. We were so alike in that way.
He didn't even bother to stay for long, just as he introduced himself he went to pick up his car keys, that were in his jacket inside the club still. It was a miracle they let him go back in to fetch it.

"This is Nikki" said Tommy.

"Hey, Madison" he smirked at me.

He had this weird devil's look, but his face was that one of an angel's. The guy was mysterious. There was something about him that made me want to get to know him better, to wonder what he was exactly thinking of me.

I just gave him a little smile while shaking his hand. I was mermerized by him, and I didn't like it. I felt vulnerable. However, it al faded away when Tommy introduced the blonde as Vince, their singer.
I looked at his bleeding nose and suddenly didn't know where to put my self into. I felt so stupid and embarrased to see his face and what I had done to him. He would probably think I am a mad, violent asshole who's not on the ball. I swallowed hard, I was expecting him to call me some weird shit but he smiled at me.

"Sorry about the nose Vince" I said "I didn't know you were with Tommy"

He laughed and shrugged it off.

"Don't worry, baby" he winked at me.

I felt slightly blushing. Did he call me baby and wink at me?

"Lucky for you, you are too hot for me to get mad at you" he smirked, taking one step forward.

Okay, okay. Hold on you crazy little motherfucker, I thought. If he thought I was going to get inside his pants like some groupie he didn't know me well. I was far from a prude, but I wouldn't fuck the first smartass I'd randomly meet, Mötley Crüe member or not.

This was very unlike me, but I just laughed quietly and smiled at him. Why did I react like this? Well, first of all because of Tommy and because I really wanted to hang out with him tonight. Second of all, I had fucked up poor Vince's face, I wasn't going to call him a motherfucker after that, it would have been too harsh.