The finale

"Sir are you sure?"

"Yes I'm a hundred percent sure. People still are not aware of the sports physicians of this team. The sports physicians that became family. The sports physician behind these boys' success." Rahul sir says.

"Sir we all know that you are the one that is behind these boys' success." I say and Aparna nods.

Aparna, Rahul sir and I were outside the bus. Rahul sir had asked that if we win the finale we should be in the picture with all the other supporting staff.

Both Aparna and I wanted to keep our identities secret but somehow Rahul sir got us to agree.

"But sir for us to be in the picture we have to win the finale first." Aparna says.

"Oh just trust the boys. They will do it." Rahul sir says with pride in his eyes.

Rahul sir never showed much love to the boys which wasn't really bad because it gave the guys a bit of discipline and sense of responsibility.

"Alright let's not keep the boys waiting for long." Rahul sir says and we all make our way into the bus.

The bus starts riding and the intensity in the atmosphere increases more.

All the guys had been nervous this morning and were barely talking. Not even Riyan or Kamlesh were talking. All of them would just be lost in their own thoughts. I just hoped they were not negative thoughts.

Mahi bhai gave the team a pep talk before they went into the bus and said that he and the team would be joining them in the stadium later. In the pep talk he made a few jokes which lifted the mood of  the boys but as soon as the boys got into the bus they became stressed again. Even Prithvi couldn't hide his nervousness.

I glanced at Abhi who was sitting in the same row as me. He was looking out the window. Even though the boys weren't talking much they greeted Aparna and me in the morning. Abhi only greeted Aparna but not me.

My phone buzzes and I see Trisha's caller ID.

"Hey where are you?" I ask.

"Um I'm at the hotel." Trisha says.

"When are you going to reach the stadium?" I ask.

"I might not be able to come." Trisha says and I frown.

"But why?"

"I-i just can't."

"Trisha" I say softly.

"Shubman needs you." I whisper.

"But-

"No but wut, your brother needs you there to support him." I say.

"But I-

I cut the call before Trisha could object. Trisha had been in the hotel with us but was outside most of the time. After the break-up she was heart broken and she still kind of is. She had been avoiding the whole team including me and Aparna.

In a few minutes we were at the stadium. Everyone went out of the bus silently handing their phones in with the exception of Aparna and I. We could take our phones as we were sitting in the bleachers.

I quickly started walking next to Abhi and looked at him.

"Hi" I greet him.

Abhi keeps walking forward acting like he didn't hear me.

"Abhi hiii" I say.

"What do you want?" He asks rudely.

"Um are you okay?" I ask.