1️⃣7️⃣

"Why can't guys get pregnant?"she asked dylan, leaning her head against the car window.

"I don't know Char," he grunted.

She frowned and closed her eyes, the car ride had felt like hours even though it had only been a few minutes, and everyone seemed to be exhausted after the night before, mainly Dylan and hailey however.

Dylan wrapped his arm around her waist and let her rest her head against his chest, which she happily cuddled into, letting her eyes close once again.

Conor stared at the couple in annoyance, he despised the two of them together, mainly because he didn't like Dylan. He knew what dylan was like and he definitely didn't trust him to be with his baby sister.

Dylan caught Conor's eye for a split second before looking away awkwardly. The tension in the car was unbearable, and it had been there since the boys had argued the night before.

The car ride was long for all of them, and they all just wanted to go to sleep by the time they arrived back at all of their apartments, which they happily did.

"Oh thank god it's Saturday," Charlotte said with a yawn, stretching her arms and legs and letting herself fall face first on the couch.

"I'll order us a Chinese while you go get changed," Dylan offered.

Charlotte thanked him and got into her most comfortable pajamas and grabbed a fluffy blanket and dragged it over to the couch, where she quickly snuggled into it, pulling Dylan with her.

"I ordered you two egg rolls, I figured that's all you'd want to eat," He said, as if he knew what she would eat.

She sighed and rolled her eyes gently, she wanted much more food than that, she had spent two days in a tent with a very small amount of food, she was starving.

Their Chinese arrived shortly and Charlotte quickly ate her two measly egg rolls before telling dylan that she was tired and wished to go to sleep.

He objected at first but she eventually got him out of her apartment and sent him home. He had been acting off lately and she didn't like it.

•••

"Why can't men get pregnant?" Charlotte asked, staring at Thomas curiously. He bit into his sandwich with furrowed eyebrows, deep in thought. "They have no eggs."

"Yes but why don't they have eggs?"

"Why do you ask such stupid questions?" Conor snapped from across the room. Chloe furrowed her eyebrows at the man, glaring at him.

"No one was talking to you."

Thomas stood up and wiped his hands on his jeans before he gave them both a quick nod and leaving the room, not wanting to witness another sibling argument.

"Still, you could grow up and start acting your age."

"Oh shut up Conor, you're twenty two and still can't even make a bowl of noodles."

"Well you're twenty and are still dating fuckboys and players," he sniped.

Charlotte's heart dropped, "Do you have a problem with my boyfriend?"

"He's a player."

She ignored his statement, although the fury was burning in her chest. Her heart pumped the blood around her body rapidly, making her fist clench at her side.