Korean BBQ

You guys start walking out the door and towards the city. Luckily you guys didn't have to take the car and were within walking distance from all the restaurants and shops.

Jungkook was holding onto your hand as Namjoon was leading the way. Taehyung was close next to him, excited to eat. Jungkook was swinging your hands up and down which kept making you laugh. You guys were getting closer. "There's so many places to choose from." You said as you were met with a street filled with restaurants.

Yoongi pointed to a place and you followed all of the guys in

Yoongi pointed to a place and you followed all of the guys in. "8 please" He said as you followed a waiter to a table.

(just a note that they are all talking in korean, but I didn't want to put the language in korean just in case you guys aren't fluent)

(but i will put a few korean words in there just because, for me, it feels weird not to)

You all sat down at the large table half booth half chairs. You sat in between Jungkook and Jin.

🥢

"So I guess I have 7 boyfriends." You said kissing Jungkook's cheek. All the boys gave you smiles. "Yes you're our baby." Jin said squeezing your thigh.

You guys finished up your meal and headed out walking back home. You were getting tired and Jimin was holding you up by your waist, making sure you didn't fall.
Once you got into the house the boys could see that you were tired.

"I'm sleepy." You said rubbing your eyes. Namjoon smiles and walks over to you picking you up and carrying you up the stairs as the other boys followed.

"Who's room?" He asked you.

"Mhmm" You said half asleep.

"You can put her with me." Jin said. And with that Namjoon carried you to Jin's room setting you on the bed and kissing your cheek before walking into his room.  All the boys kissed you goodnight and went to their shared rooms. But Yoongi stayed behind.

(Jin has his own room because he owns the house)

"Hyung she needs to change out of her jeans and into her pajamas." Jin nodded his head toward the drawer close to the mirror as he changed out of his clothes.Yoongi walked over to the drawer taking out one of Jin's shirts and a pair of your shorts. Yoongi walked over to you.

"Y/N you have to change." He said nudging you. You groaned.

"Can you do it oppa." You said.

"Yes baby" He said sitting you up and slipping your shirt off and placing Jin's over your head.  He unzipped your jean shorts, slipping them down your legs and putting on softer shorts. He took your bra off and  tucked you into bed, tossing the old clothes into the hamper. Before Yoongi walked away you wrapped your arms around his neck bringing his face closer to yours. You showered him with kisses all over his face making him blush. He gave you a whispered "no problem baby" and quietly walked out of the room. Jin got into bed next to you. He brought you closer to him wrapping his arms around your waist as you snuggled into his chest. He kissed you on the forehead and you fell into a deep sleep.

💤

A/N: Thank you for reading, adding to your library, and voting. It really means a lot! 💜
If you have any ideas for scenes or chapters I would be more than happy to hear them! : )

 It really means a lot! 💜 If you have any ideas for scenes or chapters I would be more than happy to hear them! : )

🥟