part 1

I stood with Bobby, his arm around my shoulder and my arms around his waist, we stood just feet from the flowered archway. Gary and Lottie were still celebrating their miraculous win, loudly.
     "I don't get the big deal." I said, looking up at Bobby. "I mean, we can get a dog and a cat, if that's what it takes for me to make you happy. And if you want no pet at all, then that's fine too." Bobby was grinning ear to ear.
     "I think you're right." he confirmed squeezing my shoulder. I rested my head on his chest, "If you want to go abroad for vacation, I'll follow you happily." We started to sway gently. "Although a boat trip does sound like it could be fun," Bobby mused. I couldn't contain my smile. I felt safe and warm, like I could stay there forever.
     "And we totally agreed on all the big things..." I looked around and noticed all of the other islanders were gone. "they left us!" I yelped with playful shock. He looked around.
     "Hm." he said shortly, "I guess they did." He shrugged nonchalantly. He closed his eyes and tilted his head to the sky, the sun illuminating his face.
     "I think this is what happiness feels like." he says basking in the warmth. I buried my face deeper into his chest and listened to his heartbeat.
     "Yeah, I think so too."
     "I love you, you know that right?" he planted a kiss on the top of my head. The rest of the world melted away, I felt like I was home. There was no longer a question, we were in this for the long run.
     "I love you too." I could tell I was beaming, and I think Bobby could too. He wrapped his arm around my waist and turned to lead me back inside. Chelsea perked up as we walked into the kitchen.
     "There you are, you love birds." she giggled.
     "It's Love Island, I think we're all love birds, Chelsea." Bobby babbled. I let out a small laugh as he led me to the couch, I waved to Chelsea to come too. I sank into the couch, resting my head on Bobby's shoulder. Chelsea plopped down next to me and pulled her legs up to her chest, I could smell her floral perfume.
     "So." she rested her head on her knees and cocked her head. "Kids within five years? really?" I looked up at Bobby before answering, we made brief eye contact and he smiled.
     "Yeah, I think so." I answered "I mean I don't want to rush anything, but, I would like to." Bobby rubbed my shoulder reassuringly. He looked at Chelsea and furrowed his eyebrows as if to say 'you have to ask?' as he nodded,
Chelsea squealed.
     "That is just so cute!" she drew her legs in closer. "I am so so happy for you guys, I mean you guys seem to really click, I think you guys have got it." I looked over at her, and raised my eyebrow. She leaned over to whisper in my ear, giggling
"I really think you've found the one, you know? Your soulmate." I glanced back at Bobby watching intently, then back at Chelsea.
     "I know. I know I have." She pulled back and gave me a huge smile, she slid her legs down and off the couch and gave me a reassuring pat on the knee. She looked to both Bobby and I.
     "I'll see you two later." She chirped as she stood up and walked out. Bobby turned to make sure she was out of earshot and then whipped around to face me.
     "So!" he leaned forward "What did she say?" his eyes were wide with excitement, his mouth turned up slightly in one corner. I grasped his hand, moved a little closer to him and kissed his cheek softly.
     "Nothing I didn't already know."