Prologue

A/N. Hello lovely readers. During all the coronavirus and chaos, I thought to put something out there for everyone to enjoy. I hope the new story gives many of you joy and much needed entertainment. Posting the Prologue to begin with. Disclaimer its a little too short, just to whet the appetite. :D

Suddenly she found herself alone in the makeup room.

She didn't know how to feel. Decked up in a beautiful bridal saree, dolled up to the nines, she looked at herself in the mirror.

She was about marry a man who had virtually been a stranger to her a week ago.

A man who had literally blackmailed her into marrying him.

A man whom she had spent every second with over the last week.

A man whom she had fallen in love with, within a week.

Her heartbeat sped as she started to panic...She loved him. She was marrying the man she was in love with.

But wasn't that the problem? She was in love with him.

She had no idea what he felt for her. She knew he must care for her, given everything that happened in the week.

But the question was, did he love her? Or better yet, could he love her?

A/N.

Hello Again!

I'm hoping everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves. Please avoid going out for non-essential reasons and completely avoid gatherings of more than 10 people. Be calm and wash your hands.

I am prematurely beginning to post this in the wake of the virus. I just want to in my own way spread a little joy and love.

So how do you like the new storyline? Any thoughts on what its going to be like?

Are you folks excited to start a new journey with me?

Love,

AjaaniWriter