Chapter 1

Yusei's POV
I stand outside near the ocean that had once separated the Satellite and New Domino City. I close my eyes enjoying the breeze. I forget about the dark signers that had caused us problems, the facility that caused me so much pain, and the betrayal of Jack Atlas, my best friend and crush of 9 years. I smile a little remembering all the fun times we had.
"Yusei!"
I sigh and open my eyes, so much for peace and quiet.
"I've been looking every where for you."
"Sorry to worry you, Jack." I said turning my head a little as Jack comes to stand beside me.
"Things sure have changed, huh."
"Yeah, they have." I said quietly.
We stay in silence for awhile, enjoying the others company. I start to get sleepy, I mean I have been working my butt off so the duel runners can be ready for the Grand Prix, and I lean my head on Jack's shoulder.
"Uh, Yusei, are you alright?" Jack asked.
I hum and close my eyes, how can one person be so warm.
"Over worked yourself again, didn't you?" Jack asked.
I nod my head and bring myself closer to him. He sighs and picks me up, bridal style. I smile and snuggle myself into him and fall asleep.

Jack's POV
I shake my head and carry Yusei home. This is the 7th time this week, I'm not complaining but he really needs to take a break from working all the time. Yusei starts to whine and pull himself closer, as if someone or something was haunting him in his dreams. I open the door to our home and head down the stairs. I place Yusei on the couch, cover him up, and walk over to the kitchen.

Sorry this is short. I'll make a longer one tomorrow I promise. Later my loves!❤️❤️❤️🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Have some cookies! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪