CHAPTER 19: Perfect Day!

ALISE

When I had opened up my eyes, I noticed that it was sunny outside as the curtains in the room was preventing it from coming in except the light from the sun found its way to peek through the crack of the curtains and hit my face.

As I adjusted my eyes a little more trying to wake up, I looked over to my left by the window and saw Kolsen holding our son. Talking low and sweetly at him. I even was hearing him talking to him in like a baby's tone.

I had to have been dreaming though. I was dead. At least, I thought I was.

I notice him looking over at me and smiling real big.

"There's mommy." He says as he starts to walk over cradling our son and then as he gets closer, he looks at me. "Ready to meet our son?" He asks.

"Yes." I smile.

Then as he bends down and shows me our son, I notice it's got a monstrous werewolf face that looks scarier than ours and suddenly it growls deeply and loudly before lunging at me.

***********************
End of dream

I woke up abruptly in dripping sweat and panting heavily.

Then I rub my eyes and begin looking around the room that seemed to be dark.

Next I saw the door start to open then saw the pack doctor come inside and turned on the light as soon as he saw me up.

"You okay?" He asked in a panic while starting to walk over towards me.

"Yeah, I just, I just had a nightmare, I..." I began to explain until he stopped me.

"That's okay. You're safe now, lie back down." He says.

"What happened to the our son?" I asked.

"He's fine. He's healthy. In fact, he's sleeping right now. But when he wakes up I will havd someone bring him in." He assures me with a smile.

"Okay." I nodded in agreement as he began checking my blood pressure and then once he finished I asked about Kolsen.

"Well, he was a mess. But he's okay. He thought he lost you. He wouldn't believe me when I told him you were alive and that you only passed out. Which can be normal." He says.

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"His mother forced him to come out after being in here for the past couple of days." He says. "He left a while ago but promised to be back as soon as he could."

"Okay." I smiled.

"Well everything looks great. Now all we will need to do is explain a few things and you'll be good to go in a couple of days." He smiles.

"Wait, did you say I have been out for a couple of days?" I asked.

"Yes. You woke up several times bit don't remember and as far as your dream goes, that was just your subconscious showing you what you feared." He says.

"Please doctor, get out of my head." I tell him.

"Sorry. But is there anything you need before I leave?" He asks me.

"I'm okay. Thanks." I smile. "And thank you for everything."

"It's my pleasure." He smiles then leaves.

I tried to wait up but couldn't as I felt too exhausted. So I ended up not waiting up for Kolsen to return and fell back asleep only this time without any nightmares.

When I did wake up the next morning, it felt all too familiar as I remembered the nightmare I had.

Standing there holding our son was Kolsen doing everything he did and said in the dream. Though when he bent down to hand me our son, I right away could tell it was real.

He had the cutest and softest skin baby face and such a small body all bundled up in the blanket. I couldn't stop myself from tearing up.

"He's so beautiful." I say.

"Just like his mom." Kolsen smiles.

I look up at him and smile.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too baby. You have no idea how scared I was. Well, we all were." He tells me as he hugs me and kisses the top of my head.

"I know." I replied.

Then I start to scoot over as he lays on his side in the bed with one arm behind my head while the other one holds my hand as we continue holding and looking at the baby.

"You know, we need to think of a name." He mentions.

I can't believe this whole time we never had decided on one.

"That's right. How about we name him.....Noah?" I asked.

"That sounds perfect." He says.

We stayed this way until everybody later on eventually came in, bringing us some food and gifts and flowers along with balloons and a lot more stuff then this room could hold.

What a perfect day!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)