Arcade

Goo was nervous to put it simply. Sure he was just meeting up with his girlfriend for another one of the many dates they've had together over the year that they have been a couple but this date was different. This was the date where goo was going to finally man up and tell her that he was well in love with her. In his whole 19 years, he never thought he was going to actually fall in love with someone and have the desire to settle down but he was hopefully with her. Yes, THE Joon Goo was acting like a lovesick teenager something he thought was beneath him.

'WHY AM I DOING THIS IN A FUCKING ARCADE.' He thought to himself angrily as he rubbed his face. Yes, Goo may be slightly freaking out in the middle of an arcade. "Mother fucker I'm really gonna do this here I should have just done this at some fancy-ass restaurant fuck." He grumbled under his breath.

"You ok?" A soft voice spoke out to him causing him to turn around startled.

"Ah hey, babe hahaha hahaha." He laughed awkwardly, god he only acts like this around her. 'Holy fuck she looks stunning.' He thought as a wide grin spread across his face.

The fluorescent neon lights from the arcade machines glowed around her illuminating her face slightly as she eyed him with a confused and slightly concerned look. "Are you sure you're ok, you're acting weirder than usual..."

He sighed and wrapped his arms around her kiss the top of her head. "I'm fine you just look amazing."
"Oh god don't go all cheesy on me." She laughed as she cuddled into his chest.

Goo scoffed while smirking and let go of her. "Shut up, let's just go play some games."

The two messed around for the next two hours playing on the mock motorcycle racing game with Goo winning because he was just as good on a fake motorcycle as he was on a real one, almost breaking the Pacman machine because of his aggressive button pressing, and the couple both failing miserably at Dance Dance Revolution. Goo amusingly eyed his girlfriend as she tried desperately to hit a target to win an oversized snake stuffed animal.

"Here let me." He said chuckling. She slightly pouted but moved over for him. Goo being Goo hit all the targets perfectly and won not one but two oversized snake stuffed animals draping both over his lover. 

"That's a good look on you.' He said grinning. She then dramatically wrapped them around her neck like a scarf and threw her hand across her forehead.

"I should have been a fashion model because I am now officially La reine des serpents" She announced.    

"God I love you even though you spout random french poorly," Goo responded.

"What did you say?" She uttered in slight surprise.

Oh no, oh fuck oh no, ooohhh no. Did he really just. Say. That. 'Oh god say something, you were supposed to be more romantic dumb ass.' "No?" He said grimacing.

    "You can't just say no Goo," she remarked.

    Goo's shoulders drooped. "Fuck I didn't wanna do it like this, I love you a lot and this wasn't supposed to be so shitty I'm sorr-." He stammered out but was suddenly cut off by her kissing him.

"Don't apologize for that, you idiot." She said wrapping her arms around him.

"Then..?"

"I love you too Joon Goo."

"Ah fuck that makes me so happy," he muttered putting his face into her neck.

She pushed him back and kissed him again under the neon lights.