Mistake.

IZUKU WOKE UP to the horrendous pounding in his head that escalated by the nanosecond. He opened his stinging eyes and sat up at an excruciatingly slow rate.

It was then Izuku realized that he was on a bed- one that wasn't his.

A chill ran down his spine, making him acutely aware of the thick blanket that encased his near-naked body. Startled at the realization, he hurriedly scurried off the bed, clumsily hitting the cold tiles of the floor with an unpleasant thud.

He ripped off the blanket and looked around the tidy, unfamiliar space. Whoever lived here was a minimalist- there was hardly anything personal about the room at all, save for the reoccurring colors of black, red, and purple.

Thoroughly confused, Izuku racked his already aching brain for reasons that could explain where he was or how he got there, but he was unlucky.

Izuku's legs wobbled, reminding him of the ache he felt in every muscle in his body. He begrudgingly sat on the bed again, widening his eyes at the sight under him.

Hickeys, littering every spot on his legs. All varying in shades of red and purple.

Izuku frowned deeply, even more confused. What exactly happened? Did he...?

The door opened, and Katsuki entered.

Izuku's eyes shot up at the boy before him, and his face flushed intensely.

Don't tell me...

"Don't get your hopes up, asparagus, I don't fuck dudes," Katsuki sighed, rubbing his forehead as though he was inebriated. Izuku frowned.

"Then what happened?" He asked, cringing at the terrible hoarseness of his voice. His throat felt raw and overused.

Bakugou frowned intensely at the floor, shifting uncomfortably. Midoriya mirrored the expression, becoming more and more panicky by the second.

"I don't think you wanna know," the blond said. He threw a T-shirt and a pair of jogging shorts at the greenette. "Put some clothes on."

Izuku knew he probably should've been grateful for whatever assistance he was getting, but he only became irritated.

"I think I deserve to know," he pushed.

Katsuki ignored him. "Listen, pink cheeks is coming to haul you back to your room. It's 9 a.m.; if you have classes I recommend getting your shit together."

Izuku stood up. "I guess I should thank you, but I'm just really confused. Why can't you tell me what went on?"

"Because I don't fucking know how to," Katsuki snapped, his nostrils flaring.

He scowled before continuing. "That shit might haunt you for the rest of your life. I'm doing you a fucking favor, asparagus."

Izuku felt an unidentifiable feeling swell in his chest. It made him feel sick and bewildered, but also oddly relieved.

Maybe I am better off not knowing. If he's this uncomfortable about it, it must be awful. He also probably just doesn't know how to tell me what happened.

He nodded stiffly. "Okay."

Katsuki visibly relaxed. "Good. Now hurry the hell up and get dressed."

Midoriya sighed. "Okay."

__________

After getting dressed as fast as he could(which proved to be difficult with his muscle aches, dizziness, and headache), Izuku idly wandered out the room, making sure to close the door.