The Girl In The Helmet

Sebastian's (POV):

It's been about 3 weeks since the incident and not once has he apologized or attempted too, I'm still living with Gordon and Dakota hasn't tried to get me to come back and that upsets me.

His parents should be back in about a week because they called me letting me know that they were coming back, they called me because Dakota didn't want to anyone his phone like alway, him and his parents didn't get along to well but they talk here and there but it's not my story to discuss so I'll just leave it alone and. Kr bring it up.

I was walking down the street when it started to rain and I sigh as I decided to take a short cut through the alley and I know what your thinking, why an alley behind it's faster and yeah I know dangerous but I'm not going to walk, I'm going to run.

That was what I decided to do was take off running down the alley way but I bump into a wall and fall to the ground but it wasn't a wall, it was a guy and he didn't look all that happy about me running into him either but I did notice that he wasn...

That was what I decided to do was take off running down the alley way but I bump into a wall and fall to the ground but it wasn't a wall, it was a guy and he didn't look all that happy about me running into him either but I did notice that he wasn't alone either as his 3 buddies got off the wall and surrounded me.

"Hey kid, you should watch where your going!" He shouts.

"I'm sorry-" before I could finish I get kicked in the stomach and picked up by my hair.

"Your cute, we might have some fun with you boy" one of his friends says in a disgusting lustful kind of voice, which makes me cringe.

Before I could protest, I got punch in the face and soon gets kicks and punches over my body but they stop and start to unbuckle my pants which has me scared shitless, I start to beg and plead but they stop not because of my pleads but of the sound of a motorcycle engine and skidding tires. The guys take off running as a couple of bikes chase after them passing me in the process but a bike pulls up beside me as I laid the puddle of water and as the person got off the bike and long black hair sticking out from the helmet, I heard a female voice but she didn't take her helmet off and as soon as she did, I saw black as I knew I passed out before I could see who she was.
——————————————————

Sorry it was short you guys but I'll keep updating as much as I can as I'm coming out with new books and I was hoping to get a knew cover for this book but I don't know we'll see, see you guys soon!!