DOTE • HARRY STYLES - 2021 Edited Version

Yes, this is a fanfiction. It's set in the time period of Harry going on his second solo tour after the release of his second solo album. So basically in the future.

I know HS2 hasn't come out yet but we can always imagine :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I hope you all enjoy it.

IMPORTANT ADDED AN:

I'M BACK!

I know it's been an eternity (approximately four and a half months) so if you're still here and not mad that I've disappeared off the face of the earth, I love you and thank you so much.

If you are mad that I disappeared off the face of the earth, I'm sorry and I still love you.

I originally wrote the first draft to Dote in 2018 and kinda had a major existential crisis this past winter as some of you may know where I just wasn't happy with the final work AT ALL. It was my quarter life crisis before I've even reached my first quarter of life.

I originally was going to take my stories down for three weeks and deeply edit them before reuploading. But then life and college and mental health issues caught up with me and it got pretty brutal for a while. So here I am four months later!

In these past four months, I wrote this story in 6 different drafts. I've cut chapters, added chapters, switched chapters out from my original 2018 draft and basically just pulled my hair out trying to work this into a story that I not only want you all to be proud of and enjoy, but something that I can be proud of as well. It probably isn't perfect and a lot of people won't be very fond of it, but for the very first time I'm proud of it!

Thank you for all the kind messages I've been receiving over the past few months. Every one has been so, so supportive and as some of you know I struggle a lot with mental health so those messages truly have helped me get through some rough times.

Thank you for sticking with me and going along with the ups and downs that a lot of my stories entail. I will always remember how caring and accepting everyone has been on here.

I wish everyone a prosperous and healthy 2021. But if this happens to be a year where you're just trying to survive day by day, that's okay also.

Peace and happiness to you all,

-othereafter

Copyright ©Othereafter 2019.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All portion of this novel may not be reproduced, copied, altered, or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review/mention. This is a work of fiction.