2 - Train Journey

Chapter two

Train Journey

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caspars pov;

Out in the distance I see his gorgeous silhouette clambering out of a taxi. I head in the station to wait outside the coffee shop where he told me to meet him. About 5 minutes later he arrives with his hair pushed back in the beautiful way it always is.

"Hi" he greets me in hate

"Hi" I pretend to smile .

"Can we not put the past behind us because I didn't know what I was doing" I ask

He just ignores me and got onto the train, I put my suitcases on the rack and Joe did the same.

I hadn't reserved a seat, but luckily Joe had for me.

He sat on one side of the table and I sat opposite him just so I could keep glancing at his perfect face.

I put my headphones in and turned up the volume high

When your legs don't work like they used to before, and I can't sweep you off of your feet... will your mouth still remember the taste of my love...

I looked up at Joe and he as looking next to me and laughing so I dared to glance over and it was a teenage girl scanning my face.

"CASPAR LEE" she screamed as I pulled out my headphones,
"Could I have a photo please?" she pleaded
"Sure"
"Can Joe be in too?"
"Yeah, come here Joe" I would do anything to be close to him, he leaned over the table to fit in the shot. I placed my hand around his shoulders as the girl took about ten photos just to make sure she had one.

"Bye" she waved excitedly
I just smiled.

Joes pov;

"Hi" I say as Caspar comes into view

"Hi" he sounded happy which was questionable because of what happened about 5 or 6 months ago.

"Can we not put the past behind us because I didn't know what I was doing" he asks

But I just ignored him as if he wasn't there and boarded the train.

I found our seats and Caspar put his headphones in to be ignorant. I caught him staring a few times but when I caught him he turned a scarlet red and looked away.

After a few seconds a teenage girl with long blonde wavy hair sat next to him and stared at his ear. I couldn't help but laugh, when he finally noticed her she screamed
"CASPAR LEE" he yanked out his headphones
"Could I have a photo please?"
"Sure" he replied sweetly.

This boy is perfect...omg Joe snap out of it.

"Can Joe be in too?"

"Yeah, come here Joe"

I snapped out of my day dream and leaned over the table to fit in the photo. I felt Caspars arm lay over my shoulders and pulled me in close, what was he doing? I don't mind though...

Unfortunately she stopped taking photos so Caspar let go.