Chapter 3

The next day you had to give the project to the teacher.

You looked at it for one last time and then read your name on it. No. You wouldn't write his name.

The rest of the day went well. But you were desperate to find your diary.

You checked every class where you had lessons the previous day. It wasn't there.

A week later, you totally gave up, but it mysteriously appeared on your desk.

You looked around and grabbed it quickly, luckily nobody saw it.

You kept it in your bag then sat down and looked around to check if someone saw you acting nervously.

How did it appear there so suddenly?

Lessons finished in a blink of an eye and you walked towards the bus stop.

It was raining, but you didn't have an umbrella.

Students were running and went into stores not to get wet and wait there.

Chenle didn't come that day so you were alone.

You waited under a tree, even though it didn't help that much you weren't getting wet.

You suddenly heard someone sneezing behind you.

Turning around wasn't a good decision, Jisung was there, running his hand through his wet hair.

He looked at you and startled.

You stared at him and swallowed.

Suddenly his lips curved into a smile.

Your eyes widened and your heart skipped a beat. Was he smiling at you?

You narrowed your eyes and looked away.

You heard him approaching you slowly but you kept looking away.

This time it was you who sneezed.

"The weather's gone worse" He said looking up at the sky and observed how the rain fell.

You didn't reply.

Why was he talking to you so suddenly? Why was he being nice?

You looked at your phone and had an idea.

"Hello?" You said while you faked a phone call "Yeah it's raining a lot" You said as you started to move away from Jisung, who stood there watching you.

You kept talking alone, feeling ridiculous, but as long as you didn't have to be with Jisung, it was okay.

He approached you again.

"I like your scarf" He pointed it with his finger, still smiling.

What was he doing?

You frowned your eyebrows and ended the fake call.

"What do you want?" You said irritated.

"Nothing" He shrugged.

"Why are you being nice?"

"Because I want to. I can be nice too, you know"

Could he? You laughed sarcastically and looked at him confidently afterwards.

"Not with me" You replied.

His expression turned serious.

"I can" He suddenly said.

"No, keep it for yourself. I'm not asking you for it"

What was he doing now? The previous day he was calling you every single bad word and now he was telling you he could be nice. You shake your head and caressed your arms to feel warmth.