26

Aera's POV

We all went to the shop to get our hairbands. I and jimin got cat hairbands while Tae got tiger and kookie got bunny. Sope got devil while namjin got angel. I laughed at their funny selections.

"Where do we go 1st?" Tae asked.

"Hmm...how about roller coaster?" I asked excitedly.

"R-roller coaster?" Jhope and jimin asked simultaneously with a feared expression.

"Why??you scared?~~" I cooed in Jimin's ears.

"W-who? Me? N-no" he shuttered.

"Aww...then why are you shuttering baby?" I teased him.

"Shut up. Let's ride it" he confidently spoke. I chuckled and shook my head.

"What about you,hyung?" Jungkook asked hoseok.

"I...I will skip." He muttered.

"Then I will also pass. Let me give you company" Suga patted his shoulder. Hoseok weakly smiled at him. (A/N: sope ARMY where are you??!!😋✌️)

We went to the queue and stood. We watched the ride which started. My god! It was so fast.

"Eommmaaaaaa.....I don't wanna go" jimin yelled while running. I burst out laughing and fell down.

"Yahh jimin...come on it's just a ride. I will protect you" I got up and said while hitting my chest with my fist hand acting bold.

"Isn't this should be other way round??" Taehyung laughed causing jimin to glare at him.

Later the previous ride came to a halt and now we all climbed on. I sat next to jimin and hold his hand. I smiled at him and assured him.

"Guess who is the hero here~~~" jungkook laughed from behind us. I chuckled at them.

Slowly the ride started. When it was going upwards,Jimin gripped my hand very tightly. And...it began.

"AHHHHHHHHH" both me and jimin yelled when it went down.
It turned and twisted with a full speed. Slowly jimin seemed to relax and also enjoyed with me.
After few minutes,the ride got over. We also got up from our seat and stood.

"Woahh... Daebak" taehyung and jungkook said simultaneously.

"You good?" I asked jimin. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah...It wasn't that scary." He sheepishly smiled.

"I want ice-cream" I grinned while pointing to an ice-cream van

"I want ice-cream" I grinned while pointing to an ice-cream van. Jimin nodded and dragged me there with others following us behind.

We all got our ice-cream flavours and sat down on the nearby bench. I was licking my vanilla cone when jimin spoke.

"Aera...look over there" jimin said. I turned to look at that direction.

"Uh? What's there?" I asked while looking around.