14. Get in the car!

I ran outside my house, stressed about being late to school. I'd missed the bus and it would take too long to walk. As I'd finished locking the door I swiftly turned around only to stop dead in my tracks. Corbyn's car was waiting for me outside my house like it always used to be when he'd take me and Jonah to school. Jonah awkwardly sat in the back seat, giving me a small wave. I slowly inched my way towards Corbyn's car before deciding to just get in.

I opened the door to the passenger's seat and carefully closed it as I sat down. "Hey..." I uncomfortably mumbled. Corbyn awkwardly nodded in response. In the back seat the sound of Jonah's sigh caught the boys' attention. "Well fuck this" he groaned. "Can you two get over whatever small thing happened the other day and just be cool with each other, cause it's definitely not worth ruining your friendship over!" He complained.

I thought his words over for a second, before letting a small smile creep across my face. "I missed you bro" I confessed as I threw myself into Corbyn's arms. Of course it was awkward positioning since I had to throw and twist my body towards the driver's seat. Corbyn didn't seem to mind as he lightly laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"I didn't want you to be mad at me anymore!" He confessed too. "But we're friends again!" He playfully cheered. "WHOOOOOOO" Jonah yelled at the top of his lungs, noisily clapping his hands together. "Now let's get to school before we get a detention bitches" Jonah calmly joked, throwing on some unnecessary sunglasses.

Me and Corbyn turned around to look at him, bursting out in laughter. "What the flippity flop are those?" Corbyn wheezed. "Why the hell are you wearing sunglasses-" I couldn't manage out a full sentence without joining Corbyn in uncontrollable laughter.

Jonah rolled his eyes as he took his sunglasses off and stuffed them into his pocket. "You hoes are no fun!" He argued. "Besides, they make me look cool..."

"You already look cool" I complimented, sending Jonah a friendly wink. He beamed. "Alright hoes, buckle in, we're off to school!!" Corbyn warned as he pulled out and whizzed off down the road.