02 'DREAM'

yunho stans :) enjoy

Y/N is crying, crying like a little bitch all by herself

Y/N is crying, crying like a little bitch all by herself. The calming aura of the night sky and the waves brushing against the ship is supposed to keep her calm but it is doing far from that. 

It turns out all the adventures she and the boys went through after the shipwreck was all a dream too her.

She never befriended the female pirates, never met the two nice boys with the nice accents from the island and she never was reunited with her family. 

What a shame, the dreams she had were all an illusion but they felt so real to her.

She should have known her dream was fake considering the time period she is in. Her being a worker for a historic bank in the world before the war. So weird. 

The boys never really seemed bothered by her telling them they robbed a bank and tried to kill her by drowning her in the middle of the ocean (not like they have already done that before).

The only clearly bothered in Y/N herself. She hated the fact that her only BFF ditched her for some guy with the scary eyebrows. 

Whoever this Aurora chick is, if she even exists, Y/N hopes she gets a taste of her own medicine. 

As Y/N stares into the dark ocean, a blob of darkness pooled in one particular part of the sea, on the side of the boat where she rested her hand on the railings.

She feared this may be another giant squid coming to sink their boat again, but it wasn't. This blob was far too small to resemble a sea-squid. 

She leans in trying to get a better look at shadow seemingly emerging from the depths of the sea. She waved at the thing that slowly moves about the water. Something tells her this is no sea-creature. 

Before she could react, the blob-like shadow quickly whizzes by at the speed of light.

Y/N stumbles back as if the shadow leaped at her. She looks over the railing to see where the dark shadow was just the sparkling ocean reflecting the night moon. 

She sighs. Maybe this is just a figure of her imagination. She decides to go catch some zzz's- in one of the guest rooms.

There is no way she is going to sleep in the outdoor hammock even if that sounds like a pleasant idea sleeping under the moon, but the fear of what she saw in that water creeped her out to even stay any second out her alone. 

Y/N made her way down under the living quarters of the ship. She remembers quite frankly that this hallway used to be narrow but it is wider than what she was used. Well, Hongjoong did say they renovated the ship. 

There is a room at the end of the hall. The dark end of the hallway. She gulps. Does this hallway have any night lamps around here?

She walks into the pitch dark hall, taking cautious steps to the room that is more looming than inviting. This has to be one of the guest rooms for sure. One thing he hated was how the guest rooms were at a different side from the ship-away from the boys.