An app review

In testing character creator apps try to make the same character every time to see the results

In testing character creator apps try to make the same character every time to see the results. Amanda. Long blue-black braid with some loose hair on one side. Light blue eyes. Blue makeup palette, round golden glasses, wearing long sleeve white shirt with a collar and black bow tie. Dark overalls, high socks, and boots. Freckles.
1: Easy style. The app she originated from. This is perfect. A very cool feature where you can change the mood, posses, and camera angles you are using.
2:unnie doll the freckles where to almost not there. No boot options. No bowtie options. Only color change options where for the hair.
3: creanime no overalls that aren't attached to other things. No bowtie options. No round golden glasses. No braids. They had one thing that was unique though, this was the only app with gloves.
4: live portrait. They had everything needed but in order to change the colors of the glasses the lenses would also change. No option to change the shirt collar. No bowties that weren't floating above the shirt collar. Limited clothing options. On thing that is unique is that you can change the shape/ size/ location of all facial features like mouth, nose, jaw, eyes, ex.
5: lily story, no braids, no overalls that aren't attached to something, boots, no round gold glasses, no proper bowties, no freckles. NO PLAIN WHITE LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS! come on that is so basic!!! I even gave Lily story two chances!!!!
Point is, some of the most popular apps don't have basic options like freckles, boots, overalls, long sleeve white shirts, or bowties. Pull it together guys! 
You have to hand it them, these are all rather user friendly, Live portrait has some bugs (for an example I have found that when you randomize the character appearance the demon mouth option will remain and loom really weird.) But other than that they all work really well and have easy to understand controls. Creanamine put the gloves section way past the other clothing options in a spot where they don't really fit. Other than that these are all around easy to use.

Also, If you are looking for a character creator app for a specific purpose/ art style but don't want to look for it just let me know what type your looking for and I might be able to find it.