Epilogue (Lucifer route)

*Klaus POV*

I flip through the mail as I step back into the compound. Bill,bill, bill. There's nothing but bills bills bills. I stop on an elegant envelope that has the words "The Mikaelsons ." written in gold and in cursive. There was no return address.

I take seat on the sofa and delicately open up the envelop. I take out the card and read the words written in gold, "Lauren & Lucifer " a lace that sealed the card.

Opening it up, I see the cursive words were in gold and silver.

It didn't take long to realize it was a wedding invitation

"I see." I speak softly. So they are getting married. A smile formed my lips.

I am glad she is doing well.  What she sees in Lucifer is a great mystery, but regardless of this, I am glad she is happy. Her happiness is what truly matters for me.

I set down the wedding invitation and go step out in the balcony,  watching over the city before me. Elijah stands beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"It appears she is getting married, brother."

"I see.."

"she has invited us"

" You're taking the news better than I would expect, Niklaus."

"that's because her happiness is all that ever mattered.  "she never loved me. All I ever was was Lucifer's shadow."

"Shall we attend their wedding?"

"we are, it'll give me a chance to speak with the devil himself."

" What do you need to speak to him about?"

I face Elijah. " I'd like to give him a warning. If he ever hurts Lauren again, I shall give him no mercy and seek to his downfall,"

I show off my hybrid form, eyes going gold. I will find a way and end the devil if I ever hear that he'd hurt her once again. I do not care if it takes my life to end him, the devil shall pay one way or another.

~Lucifer Ending~