1

Third POV

"What a poor young lady..."

"..the Duchess of Blacker Dukedom passed away recently but.. the Duke remarried to another woman."

"And it appears that commoner woman has a son."

"Oh my..!"

"How old is he?"

"He is a year younger than her, 13 years old to be exact."

"That's.. really..."

-

Aliciel sigh sadly as she look at the ceiling. She is a girl who got reincarnated as a Villainess in otome game that she played and recover her previous life memories at her current age, 14.

She lie down on her bed and close her eyes. "In my previous life, I always pity Aliciel as the Villainess. The Duke never payed any attention for her and her mother. Instead, he married another woman as soon as her mother passed away." then, she heard a knock on the door that made her eyes widen and get up from the bed. "Come in."

The door open to reveal a young maid, Aliciel personal maid, Lula. "Lady Aliciel." she called as Aliciel look at her.

"Yes?"

Lula smiled as she look at her. "Would you like to eat some sweets? It's delicious." she offered, probably to make Aliciel feel better.

Aliciel smiled at her questioningly. "Yes. I would like to, please bring them to me." she replied as Lula smiled widely.

"Yes, Milady!" she cheered as she exit her room.

Aliciel sigh with a smile. "Maybe Lula is the most nicest to me here." she thought tiredly.

-

While walking through the hallway, Aliciel accidentally encounter Allen Blacker for the first time. The capture target of the Otome Game and her step brother. Aliciel gulp as she sweat drop a bit.

"L-lady Aliciel..." Allen manage to croaked out nerveously as Aliciel look at him with a little hatred she had.

"One of the capture target..." Aliciel thought while looking at him. "In the game, they describe him as a 'Gentle Devil'. He acts polite and tender just to hide that ugly personality of his. Well, Aliciel starts to bully him out of hatred and that's where his personality comes from. If I choose wrong words or path, he will behead me like he did to Aliciel in the game." she thought nerveously.

"I know that he's not at fault here but seeing him irritates me, he's still just a child now." she thought with a frown. "It's not like I care but...." she sigh afterward. "Listen Allen Blacker." she started as he look at her. "You're a part of the Blacker Dukedom, it's more appropriate to address me as 'sister' in public so that you're sounding more polite." she explained politely while looking at him. Her eyes neither showed warmth or glaring daggers at him. It's neutral.

"..Y-yes.. sister." he stuttered as he replied nerveously.

Aliciel sigh again. "A Blacker never stutters about what words they're going to say or what reply they would answer. Keep that in mind." she explained as she walk passed him, leaving him behind at the hallway.

"So... father left my mother to death and abandoned me for that illegitimate child and that woman.....!?" she thought as she grit her teeth. "What a joke."

-

"I heard that the new Young Master is terrible on manner."

"Yes.. that would be troublesome."

"He's not like Lady Aliciel who carries the blood of a noble."

"That's right."

Little did they know that Allen was eavesdropping them. Hearing their words and gossip, as he clench his fist and grit his teeth, frustrated by the maids.

"Don't badmouth someone who is my brother." a familiar voice demanded makes the maids and Allen's eyes widened in surprised.

"M-Milady!?" the maids asked, surprised.

"You are in the Blacker Dukedom. Please don't use your mouths and tongues as you please."

"W-we're terribly sorry Milady. B-but that commoner... Allen.. I mean.. Y-Young master... He is.. a son of a commoner."

"Commoner? Aren't you talking about yourself?"

"M-Milady....!"

"I'll tell you this one last time. Allen Blacker. His last name 'Blacker' symbolizes that he's the proud family of the Blacker Dukedom. He's my younger brother, the Duke and the Duchess's son. Did you just treat my family as a joke?" she asked with a crossed arms. "If you keep gossiping about that, Allen would think I started the gossip and he would hate me and lead me to my death." she thought while looking at them.

"...I-I deeply apologize Milady! I didn't mean to say that! Please forgive me." all the maids bowed in forgiveness.

Aliciel sigh tiredly. "I'll let you go for today. But remember, third chances never existed in my vocabulary."

"Y-yes Milady!" the maids answered in unison nerveously as they bowed.

Allen heard all the words and witnessed it by himself. He's quite touched that the one would stand up for him is his step sister, Aliciel.

-

Aliciel look at the paper in front of her. She start to write necessary things about the game and what event would occur. "I have to keep my distance from the capture targets since school is going to start soon." she thought as she write down the names of the capture target. "There are my step brother, Allen Blacker. The end for Aliciel on his route is tragic because he will behead Aliciel himself." she thought as she sigh. "As long as I don't bully him or talk to him, it would be alright." she sign the 'X' on Allen's name.

"Next is that crazy bastard, the First Prince of this empire, Valen d'Fyrst. He will slice off Aliciel's eyes first and then stab her to death. He's too dangerous." she thought and sigh tiredly.

"Next is another crazy bastard. The second Prince, Vilanc d'Fyrst. He will throw Aliciel in prison and starve her for 4 days. After that, He will execute Aliciel by the guillotine. No, no, his route is not safe either." she sigh while thinking her tragic upcoming event.

"Next is the Student Council President, the son of the general that served the Emperor for years, Kian Harvey. He will break Aliciel's neck and lead her to death. Actually he's the most un-logical one!!!" she facepalm as she look at the list of the capture targets.

"...Fuck this game."