•10•

The credits start and I look at the empty popcorn bowl. "Who ate all the popcorn?", I smirk. "Sorry...", Tigris raises her hand. "Don't worry, it's fine!", I smile. "We should head upstairs.", Luna says tiredly. Then we all walk up the stairs and into our separate rooms. Denis, Alex, Luna, and Tigris went into the guest room, Elijah and Sub shared a room, and I head to my room.

I sigh. "Can't wait for tomorrow,", I tell myself. "The girls will love it." I lay in my empty bed and close my eyes.

<><><>

I wake up to Denis rolled down onto the floor and Alex's hand draped over his own chest. Then I turn to Luna to find her curled up in a ball. I heard her crying last night, I'll ask her if she slept well when she wakes up. Then I hear rustling and see Alex get up. "Did you sleep well?", I ask. "Kinda?", he laughs. I laugh back and look at his phone. "What time is it?" He grabs his phone and turns it on. "8:25 AM. Should we head down for breakfast? 'Cause I smell waffles." "Yeah.", I giggle.

As we walk downstairs, I hear Elijah and Ethan talking downstairs. "But should we have bacon? 'Cause I want sausage.", I hear Elijah pout. "Well I say bacon. And that's that.", Ethan then walks over to the refrigerator and grabs the frozen bacon out. "Hey Ethan. Hey Elijah.", I wave. "Hi Tigris. Are the others up?" The British male steps in. "Denis and Luna are still asleep but I don't know about Sub." "Oh ok." Ethan places the bacon down. "Well, we have bacon unfreezing and waffles being made. The eggs are done but I suggest waking up the others before we eat."

I nod and head back upstairs with Alex to find Sub. "I remember being told that Sub was sleeping in Elijah's room. We should check there.", Alex explains, pointing to Elijah's bedroom door. We open the door slowly to find Sub sleeping on the bed. "Hmph.", I nod my head and shut the door. "Let's check on Luna and Denis." I walk over to our bedroom door and open it, finding Luna and Denis the way I had found them. I then race over to the bathroom and grab a spray bottle. "Shush.", I tell Alex. He nods as I walk over to Denis to spray his face. I hear the spray bottle spray and run over to Luna to do the same. Then I run back to Alex and signal him to close the door.

<><><>

"What the-" I wake up and look around. "Oh...I should probably wake Luna up." I then walk over to her to see that she is moving a little bit. "Luna," I tap her shoulder. "Wake up." "Huh?", she looks at me. "Oh. Hi Denis..." She looks tired...Well, she just woke up so, who can blame her? "Come on, let's eat." "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry...", she stands up and follows me to the door. I open it and head downstairs to find Tigris, Alex, Elijah, and Ethan in the kitchen.

"Hi guys.", I say, which turns everyone's heads towards our way. "Oh! Hi Luna! Hi Denis!", Tigris cheers. "Hi Tigris...", Luna walks over to Tigris as she gives her a hug. "Did you sleep well?", she looks at both of us. "Do you think I slept well?", I laugh. "I guess...", Luna giggles and walks over to the kitchen island.

<><><>

"Hey Luna,", Elijah waves. "Hi Elijah. What's for breakfast?", I ask, walking over to the kitchen island. "Waffles." He places plates on the counter. "Nice.", I walk to the dining room to find everyone else sitting down and talking. "Well, since almost everyone it here, and Elijah knows what's going on, we have decided to have a water balloon fight outside before you guys leave.", Ethan explains. "That's so cool!" Tigris almost jumps out of her seat as I sit down next to Denis.

"Breakfast is here!", Elijah yells as he places our plates in front of us. "Thank you, kind sir.", Denis says, formally. "You're welcome, kind sir.", Elijah bows. Tigris and I look at each other and giggle as the whole table looks at us. "S-Sorry.", Tigris says between laughs. "As I was saying," Elijah looks at us. "Breakfast is here. Eat up!" He sits down and starts eating. We follow.

i HaD zErO iDeAs FoR dIs ChApTeR aNd ThReW iT aLl ToGeThEr Ya YeEt-

But don't forget to vote and I'll see yall in de next one!

...

ya yeet-

😜