camping part 3

Here the chapter!!!!! Please comment. At the beggining of every chapter I'm going to start putting up quoted and things I like. Please comment on those too.

Harry's POV

So me and Sammie are in our room planning a prank to do on Izzy and niall. So of any of y'all have ever heard of the movie parent trap well we are sort of gonna mess the room up just like what they did on the movie!! So we are gonna cover the floor in oil and honey then have feathers fall if they hit the trip wire! We are really excited to see the outcome of the prank.

NIALLS POV

So today me and Izzy are gonna prank harry and Sammie. We decided to put a smoke bomb in the room ( can't harm anyone) and then we will set the time on it ( new and Cooler one). Then we will put oil on the door handle so they can't escape. Its going to be sooo cool.

Third person POV

All the boys and kids are out at the lake.

Zayn is about to tell liam to watch everyone while he and perrie go to the store.

Hey liam can you watch everyone while me and perrie go to the store??

Yeah I will

OK thanks and you have permission to spank the girls

OK.

Liams POV

I quickly glance around to make sure I can see everyone. When suddenly I see Sammie hit Izzy with a stick!

SAMANTHA PAIGE MALIK!! GET YOU BUM OVER HERE NOW!!!!

Sammie is going to soo get it. But not from me nooo way. I'll call zayn and see what he wants me to do or I'll just beg him to do it.

Samantha Paige go upstair to your room and stand in the corner.

...... I got silence from her

Sammie come here

I'm coming.

Once I get her within arms length I grab her and smack her bottom 10 times.

That was for not answering me so go to your room now

Yes sir

Then she ran into the house upstairs. I'm gonna have to look at Izzy's arm to see If there is a bruise because I have a feeling zayn would like to know.

Izzy baby come here

OK....

Let me see your arm please

OK. Then she hands her arm

There's a bruise ! A big one at that.

Hey Louis can you go get Izzy an ice pack please?

Yeah I'm going come on Izzy

Coming Lou Lou

I have to go call Zayn now

Bold is Zayn

Regular is liam

Hello

Hey Zayn
Is something wrong liam

Well..we have this problem..
Spill the beans come on I don't have all day

So Sammie hit Izzy with a stick and it's bruising. But I don't know what to do cause I don't wanna spank her . but she is Inna corner in her room
That girl is so gonna get it. I want you to give her a warm up with the brush and make her sit on a hard chair in the corner until I get home. And you better not go easy on her. Then when I come home me and her are gonna go find us a nice switch.

Zayn do I have to
Either you spank her or you'll get the same punishment

OK fine I'll do it. Remember I'm daddy direction I got this all under control
OK sure. Bye Liam

Bye Z

Third person POV

Liam walks up stairs and gives himself a prep talk before he goes in

Its just a little girl . I'm Daddy direction I can handle this. OK here we go.

Then he walks into the room. He sees her sitting on the bed. He tells her why is gonna happen.

" ok I am going to do this as fast as I can so it can be over. Once it's over you will stay here til zayn comes back got it?"

I got it

He takes Sammy and pulls her shorts and panties down and bend her over his lap. He gives her 25 with his Hand and 15 with the brush.

I'm sorry lili it won't happen again.

I know it won't sweet heart. Now get dressed and apologize to izzy then I back to your room. I'm gonna go begin diner.

Sorry that is all for now!!! Hope you enjoy!!!