eins; shattered dreams

the drag of the silver knife against the smooth, spotless skin of kai's cheek is exhilarating to me — i can feel my breath getting heavier by the second. pure euphoria pulses through my veins at the fright in those pretty golden eyes of his, and that fear only deepens when a insane, manic grin splits my face.

i can't remember how or when i found kai like this, but i'm certainly not complaining.

"...what are you going to do to me?"

his voice is flat, but i can tell that it's shaking near the ends. he can't hide the fear he's feeling from me. after all, he's currently tied down on a chair. his hands are tied behind his back, and i'm certain that he can't use his quirk, 'overhaul,' like this.

his defenselessness only widens my smile.

"oh, kai~ i'm going to do lots of things with you! first of all,"

i dug the point of the knife into the side of his face, successfully drawing blood from his flesh. he lets out a hiss of pain, and i lift the knife closer to my face to inspect it.

his blood looks as beautiful as he is, with its deep crimson hue. i'm about to place it to my lips, tongue flicking out to lap at the liquid when kai speaks. my eyes flick to his.

"you know, y/n..."

my heart flutters at the sound of my voice from his lips, and a delightful shiver runs through my body. it's beautiful, hearing the syllables leave his perfect lips — the sound is almost as amazing as him. the knife lowers a little from my face.

"you're dreaming. i'm still very far away from you. perhaps you'll never get to meet me in real life, what a shame."

the male laughs and shakes his head, a devious smirk coming upon his face as he stares directly at me. blood drips from the fresh wound on his cheek, and i stare at it.

the knife then drops from my hand with a clatter, and i know what is going to happen next. i reach out toward him, hand outstretched, but everything fades away.

darkness suddenly fills my vision, and i open my eyes.

damn it.