IV

What was it about this boy. She couldn't fight a human

•|~~~~~|•

The rain began to soften as they got closer to the castle. She adjust her hand to cover the boy more. She soften her steps and she entered the premise of the castle.

She reached the corner of the castle and placed her palm down with Eren in her hand. She removed her hand from the above and Eren jumped off

"Thanks!" He said loudly and quickly rounded the corner

Eren bumped into someone as he turned the corner. Walking straight into the Corporal.

He stuttered and back up a bit. Realizing it was his squad leader he gave a salute.

"Corporal!" He said.

"Go to the field." He sighed

Even nodded and quickly ran towards the open field know exactly what he was going to do.

Levi walked around the corner. Looking to his right. Seeing Khai with a confused expression on her face. Her eyebrow were knitted together and her head was tilted to the side. He gave a glare that could kill anyone. She didn't seem phased by it.

"You too. Go to the field" he said

She blinked a couple times. Then headed slowly towards the open field where Eren was. Giving him about a 20 meter space gap.

"Since Hange isn't here right now I will be recording your fighting. One of you takes the other down. They win. Got it?"

Eren gave a small smirk and brought his hand to his mouth. Opening his mouth wide enough to see his throat. Bringing his hand basically into his mouth. And biting down.

Sparks of electricity rose around him and then a lightning bolt shot down on top of him. Khai's eyes widened and the brought her hand out. But immediately brought it back to cover her eyes.

Skins, bone and muscles flew around Eren. Rising him into the air and forming into his Titan. The Rogue Titan. The bones connected together forming the basic skeletal structure then the muscles wrapping around and then the skin finally layering it. Hair formed on his head. His teeth separated and became serrated.

His transformation was done and all that was left was the Rouge Titan and steam surrounding him. Khai Removed her hand from her eyes and look forward to see a Titan instead of Eren.

It didn't move. It's ears wiggles and it blinked. His eyes scanned Khai's form.

"Khai!"

She looked towards the voice.

"That," Levi said pointing "is Eren. A certain special ability to change him into a Titan. I want you both to fight. Do your best don't fuck up I need to record this for Hange. And do not lead the fight towards the castle. Understood."

Khai slowly nodded and Eren looked at him as well and gave him a nod and they both looked at each other.

"Go!" He yelled

Eren suddenly roared, showing his long tongue and charged towards Khai. Her nictitating membrane crosses her eyes and slowly went back as she sidestepped out of the way of Eren. He stuck out his arm to hit her in the stomach and succeeded. She hunched over and Eren removes his arm from her abdomen. He slid out of the way and stood back up. Khai took this opportunity to use her leg and swipe his out from under him. His ankle gave a small crack and he fell into his side. The dirt around him kicking up from under him and surrounding the area getting hard to see.