➢ zero

✧

Uchiha Asami was the oldest of her twin sister, born to a mother who died in childbirth. Complication, said the medial nin to Tajima Uchiha, as she explained the death of the clan head's younger sister.

Asami did not know it then, but she experienced death from the moment she took her first breath.

Asami grew up under her fathers hand alongside dozens of cousins, before they too fell to the terrible war their generation had to face. A war that was not their own, not her fathers, or her fathers father, but to men that existed many years before them whose names were long forgotten.

The burden of war caused by one job over the other. By being hired by one lord instead of the other; that was the cause of their bloodshed.

Asami may not have known it then. Or known it when she took that first breath. But she would create a legacy that would last through the generations to come, and shape the way of not only the Uchiha, but the Hidden Leaf Village as a whole.

ASAMI UCHIHA : THE SAVIOR

"i know what i need to do, and what my role is here."

hey! so this story takes place in the warring states period, and begins before hashirama and madara came together to make the hidden leaf village. ive been planning this story for so long, and I really hope you guys enjoy it :)