Just another ordinary day

"So, who wants a butter cookie?" Norway suddenly asked as he picked up the plate of fresh cookies he had made.

"Ooh! Me!" Denmark said as he got one and before he got another one Norway slapped his hand "I only meant one Denmark" The Norwegian said as he passed it to his brother and their friends who visited them. "Aww!" Denmark whined but took a seat as he watched on the television, "These cookies are great Norge!" Rose smiled as she took another bite "Yup!" Charlie said while Iceland nodded in agreement. "Thanks" Norway said as he mentally smiled. "Why do they get a second cookie?" Denmark said to him, "Oh grow up, your such a child." He said monotonously making him pout, 'Cute' Norway thought and picked up the last butter cookie and gave it to Denmark who smiled in joy 'Dam puppy' everyone (minus Denmark) thought as the Dane nibbled on the cookie. "Hey Dane, what was your question last time?...Dane?" Norway asked but Denmark just stared off to space.

Iceland: "Great Dane?"

Rose: "Denmark??"

Norway: "...Mathias?"

Charlie: "Lego king?"

Norway: "...are you okay, Mathias?"
He said making Denmark blink and smiled "Yes, I'm the Lego king" he said then looked at Norway while Charlie snickered and Rose ate a snicker bar from her pocket, "and yeah, I'm alright." He answered his friend "Then what was the question?" Norge asked then Denmark placed his hand on his chin thinking, "I-er...need to think...umm...how do you put it..." He mumbled then looked at Norway as if he remembered it now "Do you wanna go grab a drink together at a pub near here? Only us two? Smile if you do and backflip if you don-"

Suddenly a "ping~!" Sound appeared and Iceland looked at his phone and found 1 new message "It's from Tino, he texted that he's gonna visit with Peter and Sve." The Icelandic said and Rose got an idea then looked at Norway "If there are no more butter cookies, Can I use your kitchen to make some for them?" She asked and he nodded them the girl turned to Charlie "Can you buy some butter and eggs at the convenience store near here Charlie?"
Rose asked and Charlie nodded and left "Let's go Em" Rose said and took the Icelandic to the kitchen, soon the ones left in the living room were the personifications of Norway and Denmark.

"Sooooo?" Denmark asked and Norway sighed, "I'm not smiling nor am I doing a backflip. I'm not going to get drinks either, you of course would get drunk and I'd have to be the one to drag you home" 'Literally or not literally' Norway thought.

"Drama" Rose mumbled in the kitchen as she heard Norway, "Pass the mixer" Iceland said making her help him instead of eavesdropping.
"You better not threaten me if you know what's good for you" Norway told the Dane as he walked towards the door "Nor-Nooorr!" Denmark whined as his friend opened the door to reveal Charlie, "Didn't Rose tell you to buy some ingredients?" Norway asked Charlie who mumbled a sorry then left as the door closed. When he turned back he saw Denmark clutching where his heart is and fell on his knees to the floor, "Please, Norway!!" he asked but the Norwegian shook his head "I don't want to, is all" he said.
"Drama" Iceland mumbled as he heard them, "Where did Norge put the tray?" Rose said trying to find it with him.

Norway sighed as Denmark kept pleadings,
"Denmark, do you really want me to go drinking with you?" He asked and the said nation tilted his head with a soft what. "I mean sure, we could go but you have to promise to not get drunk. I will literally leave you at the bar if you-." "Yes! ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!!!" The Dane said as he hugged him tightly but stopped as he felt Norway's dark aura surrounding him, "What did I tell you about hugging me tightly?" Norway said in an angry tone, "N-not to hug you tightly?" Denmark quivered which made the Norwegian nod "If you ever do that again Dane, I won't go anywhere with you alone." He told him then the door opened to reveal Finland, Sweden and Sealand.
"Uncle Denmark! Uncle Norway!" Peter/Sealand said as he rushed into the room, "Hey Peter!" Denmark said as he hugged him while Norway nodded at him.
"We made cookies for you all, but they're still in the oven" Charlie said as she appeared out of the kitchen, "When did you get there?" Norway asked with an eyebrow raised "The back door." She answered him while Rose and Iceland greeted the three people who came here.
"So how's your place been Rose? Being wonderland and all" Finland asked her as they took a seat, "Nothing bad happening at the moment, it's still crazy there as usual. How are you and Sweden? Where's little Ladonia?" She then asked him, "Oh we're fine! Ladonia's playing with Estonia, something about catching a Galarian Stunfisk?" He said to her.

"We are still going to get drinks right?" Denmark asked Norway. "Yeah yeah, soon, not today though" he said to him making the Dane grin then both of them looked at Sealand as he held both of their hands, "Uncle Noray, Uncle Denmark lets play outside with the others please!" He said then Rose came with two jackets and gloves, "Everyone's outside playing in the snow right now, your troll bothered me to get these Nor" She said and Norway glanced at the troll behind her who nodded.
Norway sighed and agreed to go out then everyone was outside playing in the snow.

-/|Timeskip|\-

"Norway no" "Norway yes"
The Norwegian said as he and Iceland made snowballs each with a stone inside making Rose frown,
"I swear you two act like this when you both think of something mischievous together" She said since this was a rare occurrence. "Loki" the brothers said shrugging making her sweat drop and sigh as they began hitting Denmark with it.
"Ow! Hey! Why are you guys attacking only me!" Denmark said as he tried forming a snowball to stop them, he also didn't notice how hard the snowballs are when they hit him with it. "Snowball fight!" Rose shouted as she ran towards Finland as they headed for cover while Charlie and Sealand teamed up.

Where was Sweden exactly?
He was in the kitchen making hot cocoa, waiting for the cookies in the oven to get finished and was silently cheering for his wife who was teamed up with Rose as they hit everyone or vice versa with snowballs.

Poor Denmark was fighting alone until few minutes later, joined with team Sealand so don't you all worry!

__-:-__

I made parts of the story and the rest were from a role play a long time ago.
If my friends saw this, I finally finished my promise to make one of the stories we created from our role play.

Hope you all like it!!