another person?

Y/n POV

"Geez princess I was wondering why it was taking you so long. What was your hero name again?" he asked. "Rogue." I said shyly. It always feels weird being in hero suit being in front of people. "Rogue huh? I like it! Oh and by the way there is a another intern he is changing right now. He is a first year do be nice." Hawks said jokingly. "Whatever." I said. I thought this would be a one on one, what a shame. Wait with someone else around he has tone down on that princess stuff! Thank God for this person. I saw the guy that got second place in the first year part of the sports festival. "You guys can give real names later until then this is Rogue and that is Tukuyomi. Tukuyomi you'll be with one of my sidekicks today and tomorrow its you and me, so Rogue your with me today" he told us. This will be hard, me and my favorite hero working together alone! Not to mention, he calls me princess, why I don't know. "Alright Rogue let's go." Hawks said as he dragged me outside. I flipped my hood up over my head do it covered my eyes and just left my head phones around my neck. "So where else have you been an intern?" "Huh?" "I said where have you been  an intern before?" He said. "Oh nighteyes, rock lock, um and fatgums place." I replied. "So you have been everywhere huh? Why didn't you stay at one of their agency's?" He asked. "Well I liked all of the people I worked with but, they all seemed suprise when I told them my goal as a hero." I said looking at the ground. "What would that goal be?" He asked adjusting his head phones. "I want to start off as a hero at least a few people know about but, after about a month I want to go underground. I don't care if people know my name I just want them to feel safe." I said slowly. "Well I think that's great! I like how you don't care about stuff like that, like oh your, Rogue?! Being an underground hero sounds really cool! I hope you get there!" He said with a smile. "Thanks." I mumbled pulling down my hood to hide my blush. "You getting shy now princess?" I could just hear his smirk, cocky asshat. "N-no." I let my hood ho up since the heat on my cheeks was no more. "Help!" I heard a woman cry from a bit away. "Let's fly Bird boy."

Ok roll credits we got to the title good night folks.

Jk any who to the story

We both spread out our wings and took flight. I got there first saw a man in front of a woman threatening her. I shifted my hand in to sort of a clam hand hit him hard on the head trying to knock him out. He turned around and yelled "the hell are you doing stay out of my way or your next!" This mother fucker, I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into a knee. Now he was on the ground, trying to get something out of his pocket. I see he is reaching for a gun. I grab my scythe press the button three times and start to get ready incase he fires the gun.