Prologue

"An asymptote is a value that you get closer and closer to, but never quite reach. In mathematics, an asymptote is a horizontal, vertical, or slanted line that a graph approaches but never touches."

Chaeyoung reads the definition of the topic they're going to discuss in their calculus class. A topic that she doesn't mind the meaning until a certain girl with a white dress came into her life.

They say great work comes with a great responsibility.

When she suddenly gain the title of a candidate guardian. She faces a new trial on her life. Protecting someone you can never touch was hard but that's not really the problem.. the thing was she's not allowed to fall in love to her.

A love story of a girl who goes back in time to complete a mission and bring herself back to life. But what she didn't know was that mission would be her love in line.

...

Sana is a girl with a bright smile. That was the case until a certain tragedy happened to her life that her personality turned into a hundred eighty degree change. Just like other life stories, she met different people whom she knew wouldn't stay for long. She knows they are there because they want something from her and she hates it.

Until one day a certain eagle with a lollipop colored umbrella came to her on a rainy day. Saying...

"Would you like a ride in my umbrella?" she smiled.

...

Author's Note:

Annyeong! I'm back with another story. I just wanted to thank those people who supported and read my other story 'Heiress of Yakuza'. Now I'm starting a new story with a plot I found interesting. I hope you would like this just as my first one.

First chapter will be uploaded right after the epilogue of 'HOY' thank you again guys :*