Izu-Darling Part-1

"Ow..ow...ow"

Izuku Midoriya (AGE 14)was currently walking home.

His just saved his 'friend' Kacchan from a villain but he didn't even get a thank you

He was currently thinking of how he was gonna explain this to his mother.

He wasn't paying enough attention because he bumped into someone.

(Not my art)

"I-i'm s-s-Sorry"

"Hmm, don't worry about it cutie~"

*Cue blush*

Izuku then left in a hurry out of embarrassment.

However little did he know the mysterious girl was closely watching from behind.

"How cute~"

Her name was Toga Himiko, and she wants Izuku Midoriya to be her first victim.

—————————————————
Toga can't do it, she's seen many opportunities to kill him, but each time she froze...why? Because he's her first kill? Or was it something else?

She's been stalking Izuku for the past month, she found him very interesting, a seemingly quirkless person wants to be a hero.

Then there was this 'Kacchan' issue, she hated him he always beat up her pray, but whenever he made Izuku bleed she hated it, she wanted to rip out that egotistical jerks jaw.

She finally made up her mind she's going to make contact.

———————————————-

She did it! She made first contact, she said hi and guess what...he said it back.

Toga was so happy! She doesn't know why but the thought made her tremble in excitement, she felt butterflies in her stomach whenever she got to close to him.

She decided that next time she makes contact with him she was going to start a real conversation with him.

————————————————

Currently, Toga was hiding behind a pall ignoring the odd glances her way by people, Izuku was walking alone once more.

She was going to talk to him, she wanted to feel that rush again...no his rush, yes she wanted to feel the rush he gave her, it was better than a knife that's how good it is.