Chapter 1 School

"Alright class today is exams so clear desks and raise your arms so I can check if any of you plan to cheat!" Mr. Lee said as he made the students prepare for the test.

I was also working as an intern teacher under the care of Mr. Lee Jinki.

"Alright good no cheaters this time!" He smiled big making his eyes shrink in size.

He's so cu-
BAM!

Cute....

I finished saying in my head as I walked over to Mr. Lee who had bumped into the desk and fell on the floor. The kids just looked as if it always happened and some rolled their eyes.

"Are you okay Mr. Jinki?" I asked trying to hide my giggle as I helped him up.

"Y-yes I'm sorry. I'm sorry. U-uhm you can call me Onew." He stuttered as he got up with a red face.

"Haha okay Mr. Onew." I gave him a smile and he got up quickly. Too quickly and his elbow accidentally smacked my nose.

"I'M SORRY SORRY SORRY! ARE YOU OKAY. OH MY GOODNESS. CALL THE NURSE!!" He said pointing to a kid who was on his way already.

"I-I'm fine Jinki. I'm fi-"

"YOU'RE BLEEDING!" he yelled and pulled me by my arm taking me to the nurse.

Arriving at the nurse's office we came to find out that she wasn't there today.

"I'll be fine Jinki no problem. Nose bleeds aren't that big of a deal don't worry." I smiled again hold my nose shut as blood leaked through.

"I'll clean you up it was my fault anyways!" He said determined.

"I'm okay hahaha don't worry just go back to the class."

*************************************************

It's been 3 hours and this clumsy teacher is still here taking care of me. School ended a little while ago. I'm sure those kids cheated since he never went back to the class.

Ah jeeze this guy. If he wasn't so cute and clumsy I would have scolded him.

"H-h-how are you feeling?" He asked nervously.

"I told you I'm fine the bleeding already stopped an hour ago. You can go on home Jinki."

"Onew... and no I'll walk you home!"

He got up and took me by my hand.

"Jink- Uhm Onew. Uhm you don't have to."

"Nope sorry my mom always told me to be polite to girls when you've hurt them. I really did hurt you really REALLY badly. I'm sorry again miss y/n" he turned to me and bowed deeply.

Ah jeeze how cute.

"It's fine!" I said pulling him back up.

Actually I didn't even notice he's still holding my hand. I could feel my face blush harder.

"Uhm which way now?"

"L-left." What the heck why did I stutter?!

I looked over at him and he was red. Like red RED.

Arriving at my house I thanked him.

"Would you like to come in for some te-"

"YES," he cleared his throat,

"I mean sure why not." He said leaning on the wall. He ended up sliding and falling down.
Again.

We entered my apartment.

"Okay just take a seat I'll be back with the tea." I said walking to the kitchen.