8- Baby Rush

Baby Rush

Jalia's POV

"uggghh get her out." I cried out as another contraction came through my big a** body. My mom rushed to my bed side and i rolled my eyes. "dad" i yelled out. Ever since i woke up my mom been all up in my ass making sure that i'm healthy. I keep telling her that i'm good , but she insist.

I'm glad that she wants to be by my side, but its only so much a person can take. Especially when EVERYTHING is coming back to me all at once. One day i woke up and its like all of the events that took place before i got in my accident came running into my mind. 

I cried all day that day to, cause i couldn't believe it. I didn't even want to go to sleep cause i know that it would be in my dreams, well call it a nightmare. Because it wasn't nothing dreamy about those events.

"Laurie, give her some space." my dad came behind my mom and guided her back to the small couch.

"She needs me." she snapped back at him.

"noo, i need a epidural..did-so..somebody call que?" i asked. 

I shouldn't have asked that because my father clenched his jaw and snapped  at me. "no..he knows that the doctor said the baby was coming the end of the week." he sat down next to my mother.

"So, somebody needs to call him before i call security and escort y'all out. I don't care if y'all mad at him, this is his baby." i snapped back at him.

"Jalia, your ass might be in the hospital but i can still use my belt." my father said.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the hospital phone.

I tired to dial his number but i couldn't remember it. Ugh, this sucks. I know what my parents want from me. To apologize to them so i can beg for them to call him.

"do you need our help." my father smirked.

"nope." i popped the p. "i just won't have the baby today." i crossed my arms. 

"Ugh. i can't deal with the two of you." my momma pulled out her phone and dial the number.

"Jacquees..?..yea...its time.?" she waited some more then hung up the phone. 

"thank you." i rubbed my stomach.

My relationship with my parents aren't ugh.. it's not very good right now, its like I'm going back n forth with them. They  both are making me mad right now.

A few minutes later Jacquees walked into the room and the tension grew even more. I have been avoiding the situation since i got my memory back, if that's what you want to call it. He never brought the situation up to me probably because he doesn't want to stress me out even more or lose me. The day he slept with Keisha was the day he lost me. He should have know that it was going to hurt me deep down.

After all the things i did just to get his attention and for him and I to be together. I feel betrayed, like i lost my best friend. Well technically i did, our relationship or friendship will never be the same. He truly messed up.

"hey how's everything?" he asked then tried to kiss my forehead.

I moved my head and looked at him.

"I deserve that." he mumbled.

"i don't want this to be about us...i want this to be about her." i rubbed my hand over my big belly.

"aight, i understand." he pulled up a seat next to the bed. 

"do you have a middle name." we didn't talk much about names after i woke up, i just wonder did he pick one out.