Chapter 20 No Replacements Found

*Note: much better if you guys read thru in computer version cuz the mobile ver will have some difficuties looking at the format of the phone converstaion below.

Today we are going to play water at Chet Sao Noi Waterfall National* park together. Me and Tee have to wake up early in the morning (exhausted, really don't want to get up...) We have five people included (add up with my dearest dad who came as well, his expression happy as his business conference went good beyond his expectations) went to eat breakfast at the resort then straight check out of hotel and quickly hurry to the car to go to the waterfall park. In such a hurry because at on part of the day, Mom and Sis have still many other places they want to go. Lol. Can't they wait and relax a little? I and Tee stared with panda eyes, yawning all the way in the car. Sis often look back us puzzled, and asked us what we played last night and slept so late? Uh....I refused to answer to that.

Sis sat and guide the way with a GPS in her iPad and not long after that we have reached our destination safely. We look for our swimsuit in the bag from the car's back trunk to change inside. Because also Tee didn't bring his swimsuit along, I have to bring two sets as well. Hmm....just give him the red stripe pattern heheh and I'll have the ordinary black colour one.

The bathroom in the park is in very good condition. Although it is old, it is very clean and comfortable to use. Unlike some seaside bathrooms, not only do you have to collect money, but the water is not good, and the door is not shut tight. In contrast, this place is much better.

Sis Fing went to the other side, the female bathroom. (Mom and Dad wont be playing in the water and instead will be taking a walk around the park.) After finish changing into the swimsuit, I refrain myself from looking at the slender body of Tee from the weak sunlight around. Damn! From where that white colour aura come from, I tried to get you to wear that silly red colour but he still look good in it. Jeez!

"Err, can you still play in the water?" he turned to ask, cheekily, when he slowly remove his eyesight continuously down to stare at my hip. Bastard! If I catch that two hands of your holding the clothes with a handphone secretly, I'll make sure that skull of yours will have a hole in it!

"Of course, can! I'm not that weak!" I hissed at him, but that just make ai'Tee laugh loudly.

"Also, all of this is because of you......did it so hard last night all the way until my body so tired!!!" and this goddam person still have the edge to tease me.

"Enough already! Don't want to talk about this already---!!" I'm so embarrassed thinking about ittt ////////

"Hahaha. Ok." Then we walk to the waterfall, soon can hear the sound of rushing water which makes us want to hurry and jump into the water. "I asked you seriously, can you really get into the water? Does it hurt?" this time his tone was very serious, until I have to stop and think for a moment.

Err...actually, it hurts but it was less painful than the last time. Still have a bit of pain when walking. Its not so serious or anything like that. Probably also because I'm tired from yesterday so cannot tell how severe it is. (not so serious, I swear!)

"It hurts a bit but its better than last time."

As soon as I replied back, Tee nodded back, face clearly relieved but still look concerned about it. "If you're not ok, you must tell me. Don't play with the water too much" ah! Guess it right! I was just thinking the same thing.

"Yeah, I'm fine, really" I said brushing it off while slapping his shoulders two times to let lose his worry, but he still look concerned. Because at that point he insisted on helping me with the clothes in my hand. (is it that heavy??) if can you can also carry together with too.