Smile fake, Eyes pleading,

-ɹǝɥsɐɯ uıɐɹq ɐ puɐ uoısnɟuoɔ ɹoɟ ʎpɐǝɹ ʇǝ⅁ 'ᴎƎ oᙠ ʏd ɘmiT ʏM -bɘꙅɿɘvɘЯ' ,ɘvodɒ ǫᴎoꙅ ɘʜƚ ᴎo bɘꙅɒd ꙅi ʞood ꙅiʜT,

~ₘᵤᵣdₑᵣₑᵣ'ₛ ₐᵣₑₙ'ₜ ₘₒₙₛₜₑᵣₛ.. ₜₕₑy'ᵣₑ ₕᵤₘₐₙₛ, ₜₕₐₜ'ₛ ₜₕₑ ₛcₐᵣy ₜₕᵢₙg.~

Eyes downcast and droopy, lips curled into a small frown, earbuds planted deep inside his ears as music brought him into his own world, distracting him from his demons. His body worked on auto pilot, sitting down at his desk before anyone else arriving, the train ride there was enough for the voices to scream at him, deep within his mind. "ₖᵢᵣᵢₛₕᵢₘₐ, ₐᵣₑ yₒᵤ ₒₖₐy?" His head snapped upwards, earbuds falling to the desk infront of him, a sharp breath leaving his parted lips. "Ah, I'm terribly sorry for scaring you, you seemed to be in your own world there. Are you okay?" He slowly nodded, forcing his shark-toothed smile at the class representative. "I'm fine, sorry about that. How are you?"

"I'm quite well if I say so myself, anyway I'll leave you to your thoughts for a while, class is starting in half an hour." He bowed kindly before returning to his desk, Kirishima's fingers fumbled for his earbuds, pushing them back into his ears. Anything to block out the screams of those drove him insane, his smile dropped eyes casting forward as he watched time speed up around him. Classmates walking in at fast speeds, taking seats and making silent rushed conversations with their piers and friends.

No one seemed to notice his appearance, not even his friends. A hand slammed down on the desk in front of him causing him to flinch practically falling out of his seat.

"P̴̢͚̪̤̖̼̭͂͝h̶͎͂͊̍̆̈̌͑ở̴̥̙̟̬̣̖̥͓͍͚͘n̵͖̼͈̠̺͊̿̑͐̈́̈ͅę̸̫͈͚̜̻̦̫̙́̽̈́̂͜͝͠,̶͔̩̮̙̀ ̶̣̹̀̓r̵̡̛̰̹̩̹̻̼̞̎̄ͅì̸̺͇͎̻͎̣̱͍̪͑͑̈͗̀̓ͅg̷͔̰͖̃̋̾̿ḩ̵̤͔̯̖̳̰̓̈́̀̃̍̆͘͘ẗ̵̠̪̖̬̭̝͖͖̔̊ ̷̭̜͖͆̇͜͝ṉ̷̢̛̺̩͉͓̓͌̑̀͌͐͘̚ö̴̦̤̬̮̋́̒̑̔̃̐͠͝w̷̭̹͈̺̭̟̪̆͒̒̅̒͊̊̚"

He didn't hesitate to pull his earplugs out, unlocking his screen, pausing his music and swiping it off before handing it to the sleep deprived teacher before him. "Thank you, and pay attention to my class, you can get this back at the end of the lesson." His eyes fluttered shut at that, eyelashes tangling together as he blinked. Time fast forward once more, Mr.Aizawa speedwalking to the front of the class, silent sniggers coming from his piers. His neck snapped to the side with a soft Cᵣₐcₖ causing everything to return back to average speed. Hearing coming back as he forced a smile Bakugou's way, the angry blonde turning away after that. Colour drained from the walls, everything returning to black bleeding into gray.

He wouldn't say he was colour blind, but whenever he was in his own 'world' as people called 'it'. He could see bright, fluorescent colours everywhere instead of the dull colours of black and white. But where he was now? School, yes. But that's not what the world was to him, just an empty space ready to be replaced with his imaginative style, colours ready to bleed from the walls and nothing inbetween. But sadly, there was three worlds he could be in, the
'BᄂΛПKƧPΛᄃΣ' as he called it, where he was now, the
'ƬIMΣƧPΛᄃΣ' where everything sped up inbetween worlds, and
'MIПDƧPΛᄃΣ' was his colourful world where anything was possible and nothing could ever turn ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ...

A loud piercing screech filled the school, it took everything he had not to clasp his hands over his ears and cause attention from the 'IDᄂΣƧ', Meaning students of course. That's when his eyesight mashed from monotone colours to a bright yellow before returning to the melancholy look. "ƓටටටටᎠ ⱮටའའའហįហƓ!" What could be worse? The fact the loudest human was in the room, or the fact he could hear faint glitchy whispers from Mr.Aizawa and Iida from the corner of his room. "Excuse us for a second, but I need to talk with Kirishima." The teacher resembling a human microphone just nodded saying whatever he wanted in response. His whole body lurched backwards as a hand was placed on his shoulder, he looked up despite that, his usual smile on his face.

Blurs..

It's not clear

anymore..

They want to know

the truth,

They know about the

static.

They know

everything!

"Kirishima, talk to me."

The emotionally unstable boy met his gaze, a flash of colours flooded through his mind, causing him to stumble back. His limbs ached, and heart pounding, his ears screeched as his eyelashes tangled together blinking slowly. His breathing sped up, his eyes darting around to find anything but the darkness swallowing him. He felt weightless as he fell, wind pushing past him as he fell into the abyss, his arms and legs flailing in the air. His eyes burned as hot tears ran down his cheeks, for once in his life, he felt free. His legs hit the marble floor, his eyes averting upwards to see his teacher loomed over him. He must've fallen to the ground.. Something didn't feel right, let it be the sudden colour burst lighting up the hallway with every little detail etched into the walls and signs marking each classroom in charcoal brown and blacks. The walls a light cream colour with a soft blue tint, the floor a white marble and a window beside him. His watery eyes looked over to his classmates through the glass, everyone having different shades of colours even he didn't know existed.

"I- I can see.." Aizawa raised a brow, his eyebrows knitting together confused as he took in the appearance of the red head's expression. "What do you mean, should I take you to Recovery Girl?" He ignored the question his mind racing with way too many questions, his plump lips separated, taking in a deep breath as he looked back to he classroom full of teenagers. "Which world am I in..? This doesn't make sense.." A hand was placed on his shoulder once more, snapping him out of his mumbling spree, the gruff voice of his teacher speaking once more. "Come on, problem child, we're going to Recovery Girl. You're not making sense, what do you mean 'which world' are you in?"

"I can see.. colour. B-but.. I'm not in MIПDƧPΛᄃΣ, right? This is real, or is it?" He had his own doubts on reality, he never once saw colour outside of his own mind, so this confused him to the core. "This is real, Kirishima. Now, come on, get up." He fumbled to follow the instructions, his limbs working in auto-pilot as he followed the teacher in complete silence. He sat on the medical bed, his mind working overdrive as he listened to the two adults speaking. Something was wrong, something was very wrong.. He only had this feeling once more, and that was when-

His feet made contact with the floor, his head pounding. "Kirishima sit down, Sweetie, I'll take care of you." He didn't speak, shaking his head.

"Something's W̵̨̠̬̬̍̑̈́̾̎͂̇r̷͖͍̫̫̈́͑̈̉͛̌̕ȫ̷̝̈́n̸̻̚ģ̸̛̪̖̩͎̜̲͓̣̮͂̽͒̐͘̚͠, something's happening.."

The two older beings shared a look, none of them knowing what he meant, there was nothing happening, or so it seemed. "Calm down, and take a seat. We need to talk-" "NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" His voice shook as he blurted out his words, he didn't mean to scream, nor did he ever scream for that fact. The teachers knew that, so there was something bothering him, something very wrong happening to the student.

I̵̡̛͎͕̞̫̥͎͔̘̳̿͂̈́̾͘ṱ̷̹͇̖̲̩̗̙͙̄̍͝'̴̦͚̹̞̪͍͕̻̹͕̉̎͆̊s̵͕̿͌͑̒̾͗̚ ̷̩̣̗̝̻̥̪̤̄̐ͅj̷̨̢̼͊̕ư̴̢̡̯̙͙̳̘̥̒̓̍̍͆̕͠͝s̶̪̜̘̭̹̑͌̍͋͋̔̃́͝ẗ̸̬́̐̏́̓̎̀ ̴̟̝͚̹̦̈̆̅̏t̶̨̛͚̘̯̘̤̭͈́͗̓̈́́̔̓h̸̦̰͕̅̓̆̀͌̀̔͆̈́ͅḙ̶̱̩͔̌̊͗̿͒́͊̋͘ ̸͍̃̊͜b̷͉͖̺̮̦̺͐͒̂̀͑͛͑̀͒͘ȩ̷̦̤̹̪̹̜͕̹̦̒̂̈̉̂ǵ̷̢̧̠̬̯͔̯̈̇̾̔̏͝ḯ̸͕͈͚̖̜̫͗͊n̷̠̜͖̞̯̩͆̓̌͐̀́̉̚͜͝n̵̢͙̠͚̪̅͋̌̆ì̶͛̈͗̊̎̈̈́̊̚͜n̵͉̠̩̒͋̈̌̉̀͠͠ǵ̸̘̮̠̠̜͋̂