Big Sis' Just Desserts

"Awh, come on, baby brother... are you just going to stand there, or are you going to go and get me a soda and a snack? Oh, and a foot rub would be lovely too." Maxine asked, glaring at her younger brother with a familiarly commanding, bitchy air about her. It was no secret that the curvaceous, punky girl was a huge bully to most everyone, and Devon knew this better than anyone. He sighed, brushing back his short, brown hair and walking out to do as she said. He knew better than to disobey her. "Good boy."

Unbeknownst to the commanding blonde, Devon had been plotting and planning behind her back. He was sick of his big sister's attitude, of her always flaunting her body around too. And he'd worked out exactly how to get her her... just desserts. He grabbed her a bottle of cola and some doughnuts, slipping in a little extra something with the sugary drink. "...hmph. Took you long enough. At least you remembered to open it this time." Maxine sighed, rolling her eyes as she sipped the coke. It tasted much fizzier, and much, much sweeter than usual, but she wasn't exactly the observant type. "Well? Where's my goddamn foot massage?" Maxine asked, lying back and kicking off her shoes, glaring at Devon expectantly.

It didn't take long for Maxine to finish the food she'd been given, gulping down the suspiciously-sweet cola and practically inhaling the doughnuts, but even after that her stomach felt painfully empty. She planted a 'light' kick on Devon's face. "Baby brother! Big sister needs more food, or she'll kick your ass into next week~" She said in a sing-song, mocking tone. And, much to her surprise, Devon smiled slightly as he turned away. "Oh, I'll get you more, all right..." He snickered, walking out to oblige her.

As it turned out, 'more' would have been a painful understatement. Devon brought through every kind of junk food one could imagine, and plenty of it. Huge buckets of fried chicken, burgers that looked like they had a full cow in each, piles of pizza boxes that put the Leaning Tower of Pisa to shame, veritable barrels of soda, and, of course, PLENTY of doughnuts. "...I'm not eating all of that." Maxine said plainly, crossing her arms.
"You asked for more, Maxie." Devon replied with an uncharacteristically smug smirk. "You must be hungry, huh?"
"Well, yeah, but I'm not eating all that sh- MMPH!" Maxine was abruptly cut off by two slices of pizza being unceremoniously shoved into her mouth.

Maxine didn't even have time to process what she was doing before she ate up the pizza slices in three quick bites, trying to speak up again. "Devon, what the f-" More salty, cheesy pizza was crammed into her open mouth, with Devon gazing at her with a sadistic smirk the whole time. He'd always been so weak, even feminine-looking, but now he gave off a huge air of dominance. "Aww, aren't you enjoying this? It's only right that someone feeds such a lazy, greedy little piggy like you, right?" He smirked. He kept forcefeeding her slice after slice, her stomach ending up with a small bump in it from all the pizza she'd been stuffed with when it was gone. And that still left all the rest, which Devon was more than happy to make his sister practically drink down.

Huge hamburgers practically dripping with fat disappeared past Maxine's lips. Greasy fried chicken was swallowed bone and all. And all the while, her stomach just kept getting bigger and bigger, gurgling and growling in complaint at just how stuffed it was getting. It was rounded out and huge, stretched taut way past the size of a pregnancy, but despite how painful it seemed... by now, Maxine felt like she was beginning to enjoy it. And Devon knew that all too well. His hands kneaded and massaged all the right parts of her stuffed, swollen stomach to stimulate her body, and soon the fairly hard, almost strained-looking bump of her stomach began to grow softer, as did the rest of her body. The bulge in Maxine's stomach shrank down with several deep, bassy gurgles, and her figure began to fill out with pure fat.

"There... doesn't that feel good?" Devon asked mockingly, roughly squeezing Maxine's newly fattened figure. His sister's once-perfect hourglass figure had all but vanished: her waistline, once enviably small, was taken up by a huge expense of belly fat, enough that Devon could easily sink his fingers into the soft, yielding expanse, her breasts were threatening to tear through her shirt, and her ass had already ripped through the almost latex-tight denim of her jeans. As all this malleable flesh was groped and squished by Devon's hands, Maxine had to force herself to keep her mouth shut.
"...m-mhh..."
"What was that?"
"...I... mnh..."
"Awh, can't you talk, piggy? That's fine... your face speaks for you well enough~"
Devon squeezed Maxine's belly, climbing on top of her, relishing in his position of power. "And after all... I have all the time in the world to make you squeal out an answer~"

———————————————————

Hi, I'm the nobody who wrote this! First story ever, so please criticise me to your heart's content. I hope you lovers of larger ladies enjoyed, and I hope you can be patient until next update!