Daddy's 'Little' Girl

This story will contain: Stuffing, object swallowing, DDLG

Lavender was lying boredly on the sofa, halfheartedly singing along to her favourite cartoon's intro theme. She'd been at home alone all day, and her daddy hadn't even called once... "...did he forget about me..?" She wondered, switching off the huge flatscreen tv and clutching her teddy bear.

Now, the home Lavender lived in was far from uncomfortable. Her daddy was a successful businessman, enviably so, and they lived together in an enormously luxurious penthouse suite, decorated in tasteful, sultry reds and blacks. Interrupting the stylish decor, however, were packs of crayons, stuffed toys and other things meant for children far younger than Lavender really was. But even with all these things to comfort her and keep her entertained, she felt so alone without him...

Her flat, pale belly let out a grumble, telling her it was time to eat. He was usually home by now to help her with cooking... she lay down on her back on the sofa, whining and holding her teddy, chewing its ear softly. "Daddy... come on... I'm hungry..." She whined, beginning to suck the ear of her teddy, before finding her mouth was suddenly full of cotton fabric. Before she even had time to think, her hungry body was swallowing, gulping down the teddy she had almost inhaled on the spot. She looked down at her midsection, seeing a circular bulge that made her look pregnant, due any day soon. Instead of panicking, though, she giggled, poking the bulge in her belly. She never knew it could stretch so much!

"Woah... that feels good!" Lavender exclaimed, her white summer dress stretched taut over her rounded-out tummy. "...I wonder if I could fit more..." She mumbled, before eyeing up some other soft objects around the living room, her stomach gurgling in anticipation. Her little feast was about to begin...

She started with the throw pillows on the nearest couch. To her hungry mind, they were nothing more than giant, fluffy marshmallows, and she devoured them with the same eagerness she would the squishy, sugary treats. When they were all gone, along with some of the actual couch pillows, she looked pregnant with twins and expecting any day, and yet she was still hungry.

Then came her plushies and soft toys. Most of them were brand new, very expensive toys that she had bugged her daddy for for days on end. That didn't really matter though, she wanted to eat. And given her new taste for things made of cotton, none of her plushies were exempt. Powerful swallows pulled down toy after toy, until her tummy was almost touching the floor. "Mnh... s-still- urp -still hungry...." She murmured weakly, stifling an unladylike burp with one hand. However, as she wandered through to the kitchen to grab some real snacks, she heard the door open.

"Baby girl, daddy's home!"

That familiar voice brought a grin back to Lavender's face, and she turned to hurry to the door. "Daddy...!" She grinned, hoping to leap into his arms as he stepped inside. Instead, she tripped and fell, landing on her pillow-filled stomach and letting out a little cry that was soon interrupted by a loud burp.

*OURRRRRP~!*

"Sweetie? Was that you?" Her daddy asked, hurrying through to the kitchen. He was an older man, well-built but not quite chiselled, with a clean-shaven face and cropped black hair. His usually-calm expression was replaced by a look of shock as his eyes fell on his 'little' girl's stuffed, bloated belly. "Baby girl... what happened to you? What did you eat?" He asked hurriedly, pulling Lavender to her feet with no small amount of effort.

"Y-you... took too long, daddy... a-and I got really, super hungry..." She said softly, stifling another belch and wrapping her arms around her beloved daddy.

"Oh, sweetheart... do you need daddy to give you some tummy rubs? Some more food?" He asked, gently walking Lavender to their shared bedroom and sitting her down, softly rubbing her taut, gurgling belly. "There, there... it's alright, my little baby girl. Daddy's going to make everything feel better, okay?"

Lavender whined softly, laying back on the bed as her stomach churned and gurgled, the soft objects in her belly slowly breaking down and leaving her stomach sloshing like a waterbed. As that happened, her daddy reached into a small drawer in one of their bedside tables, where he knew his little girl kept her stash of sugary snacks. Pulling out two big bags of fruit-flavoured candy, he began to gently push the little gummy snacks into her mouth, smiling down at his sleepy, stuffed little girl. Slowly but surely, the two of them worked their way through Lavender's entire candy stash, the little sweetheart eating through king-size candy bars and huge bags of gummy sweets, keeping her belly full even as it started to shrink down. Once the whole stash had been cleared out, Lavender was almost unconscious by her daddy's side. "...daddy...." She murmured softly, before letting out a long, sweet-smelling burp.

*UUURP~!*

"That was a big one, Lavender... what do you want, sweetheart? More candy? A belly massage?" He asked, cuddling his little girl close. She shook her head, whining softly in discomfort. "Aww, does my greedy little baby need to sleep off her food? You poor little thing, you must have such a tummy ache..." He cooed softly, letting her lay down in bed. "My little baby's gonna be such a big, big girl tomorrow morning..." He added, watching as his sweet little girl drifted off into dreamland.

The next morning, Lavender woke to find that she felt... bigger. Her clothes felt tight on her formerly-slim frame, and she felt squishy, warm and cozy, like she didn't want to even get out of bed today. As her eyes slowly drifted open and she looked down at herself, she realised that she wasn't exactly her daddy's delicate flower any more. She looked, and felt more like a big, soft marshmallow than a sweet little baby girl, and she loved it. Even sitting up was a struggle as she hauled her big, jiggly body up. Giggling as she felt her stomach lay down on her lap, she squeezed her tummy in both hands, picking it up and letting it flop onto her thighs again. "I'm so big...!" She squealed softly.

Turning her head to one side as a sweet smell wafted over to her nose, she soon recognised it as the scent of pancakes. Starting to drool a little, she clambered out of bed, landing on the floor with a loud thump, but as she took her first step....

*riiiiiiiip!*

Some of her clothing finally gave way. Her stockings, to be exact- they split open like overstuffed sausage skins beneath the weight and size of her now-enormous thighs. It was a wonder she'd not burst through anything else, considering how tight her sundress was around her chest, but the dress had ridden up over her tummy, saving it from the forefront of the flab now covering her. Though that apparent miracle wasn't enough to save Lavender from the embarrassment of having destroyed her clothes... and, she responded to it the only way she knew how.

"Daddy...!!!"