Entry 11

May 30th 2019

Day was long as hell.

Mom brought back microwaveable meals which is just completely gross.

My mom hasn't been okay lately, she keeps getting sick and I've told her to go see a doctor, but she won't listen to me.

I'm stubborn and hardheaded, I get that from my mother.

I look a lot more like my dad from the last time I saw him.

My father was very handsome. He had bright blue eyes and platinum blond hair. My dad was often laughed at for being with my mother.

My mother was chunky & basic looking. She had brown hair & brown eyes. While my dad looked like he could be on the cover for a magazine, my mother wouldn't even be seen for a Diet Program.

I had my dad's bright blue eyes & my hair was dark blond with platinum highlights.

The highlights would disappear during winter time & appear brighter than ever during summer.

My parents divorced when I was thirteen after my father found another woman. My father wanted me to go & live with Cally and him but I didn't want to. My mother was already starting to get sick & I couldn't leave her like that.

I went to see him for the first few months after the divorce then he stopped talking to me.

It's been five years since I last heard of him or Cally. They don't about me I figure.

I'm okay with my life...
It gets dark and hectic

But I manage to find light

Writing in you also helps Dioré, it really does.

See you tomorrow <3

- Kendra