Why do I have 4 ears?!

Rrrrrrrring! Rrrrrrrring!

Silence...

The thudding of footsteps was heard throughout the dorm as six idols woke up and started their day.

The distant noise of water splashing as a shower was turned on.

A click as bread was popped into the toaster.

Muffled humming as the front door was opened to grab the mail.

Yet despite all the noise, one tiny figure lay huddled under a black blanket in his comfy bed, lightly snoring.

The door to his bedroom creaked open, but he still didn't move a finger. Two shadows crept into the room slowly, tiptoeing towards his bed.

Suddenly, they both jumped on him smothering him with their hugs.

"Hyuuuuuung. Wake up!" the youngest whined, "You said you'd teach me how to produce music today."

The figure still didn't move but opened one eye, blinking at them grumpily. A cute pout formed on his lips as he realized his sleep was disturbed.

"Go away. Weave me awone," he mumbled, turning in his bed and pulling the blanket back over his head.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Jimin annoyingly shouted into his ear as Jungkook shook him, trying to wake him up.

They suddenly paused as they heard a mewling noise come from under the blanket before a furry black tail whipped out and hit Jungkook in the face.

Shocked, Jungkook and Jimin scrambled out of the room, running to find Jin.

Yoongi sighed as he realized he could sleep in peace now that his tail had whipped Jungkook-

Wait! His tail???

He shot up in bed as his hands went to his backside. He felt a long, soft furry tail behind him. Jumping in fright, he gingerly touched his head and felt two soft ears nestled in his fluffy black hair.

Scared, he whimpered and huddled back under the blanket, wishing someone would cuddle him and make it all go away.

He felt the bed dip behind him as someone climbed under the blankets with him.

"It's okay. It's okay, kitten," Jin whispered as he put his arms around Yoongi's waist, hugging him tightly.

He distantly heard the sound of his bedroom door opening wider as five more people shuffled into the room and got on the bed, sitting around him.

"No one's going to hurt you, hyung," Hoseok whispered while rubbing his feet.

Yoongi slowly turned his tiny frame to look at all of them.

Tae gasped as he saw Yoongi's cute little ears and his button nose.

"Oh my gawd. He's so adorable," he gushed softly to Jimin, gripping his hand to keep from throwing himself at Yoongi and cuddling him.

"Joonie," Yoongi whispered in a trembling voice looking towards the person he trusted most. He was scared and needed someone to comfort him.

Namjoon reached out and stroked his ears softly, making him purr. The members melted as they heard the noise, cooing over how cute Yoongi had gotten.

Yoongi pressed himself into Namjoon's hand, mewling, seeking more comfort as he asked the question that was lingering in the back of everyone's mind, "Joonie, why do I have 4 ears?"