Desperate Measures

Callie shifted in her chair, trying for the upteenth time to find a comfortable position. She tried to focus her attention on the computer screen in front of her, but couldn't concentrate on anything except her growing discomfort. The distant sound of running water coming from the bathroom didn't help her situation in the slightest. Even with her bedroom door shut, she could still hear it, and was unable to tune it out.

She pressed her hand to the crotch of her booty shorts, a barely audible moan escaping her lips. She used her other hand to aimlessly scroll through the items on the screen, absent-mindedly trying to find a reasonably priced pair of shoes, when suddenly a pop-up ad appeared for vitamin water. Yellow vitamin water. She groaned and folded her laptop shut.

Callie paced around her room, occasionally pausing to bend her knees and stick her hands in her crotch. "Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up..." she muttered under her breath.

It was her own fault. She knew Serena always took her showers at night—and exceptionally long showers at that. Normally she would make sure to use the bathroom before her roommate got in there. But today she had been somewhat... careless.

Over the course of the afternoon, Callie had studied, done the laundry, grabbed some coffee from Starbucks, went on Facebook, sent some emails, studied some more, painted her nails, drank a pot of tea, streamed some shows, drank a Gatorade, went for a run, drank some water, listened to music, drank some more tea, and did some online shopping—all while ignoring what seemed to be a minor urge to use the bathroom.

It wasn't until the evening when Serena got home that Callie realized how long she had been putting off her need to pee, and how all the liquids she had consumed throughout the day had accumulated in her bladder.

Realizing that pacing was only making it worse, Callie sat down at her bed, pressing her legs tightly together. She leaned forward and grabbed her crotch, trying to find any means of relief. It helped, but Callie still found herself squirming on the bed, unable to keep still. She crossed her legs as tightly as she could, rocking back and forth as the pressure in her bladder seemed to grow stronger by the minute. Her overfilled and overstretched bladder was bulging past the waistband of her skintight shorts. God, she hadn't been this desperate in ages!

Soon Callie was unable to sit still anymore, and she traveled through the hallway from her bedroom to the bathroom, doing the pee-pee dance the whole way there. Callie cringed as she came nearly face-to-face with the loud sound of the shower running, causing some pee to flood her panties. She grabbed herself as tightly as she could and managed to stop any more from coming out.

Callie knocked on the door. "Serena?" No answer. She tried knocking again, this time louder. "Serena!" The loud belting of Hamilton lyrics alerted Callie that her efforts were fruitless. She tried turning the doorknob, but of course it was locked.

"Uuuuggggghhhh..." Callie groaned as the pain in her bladder became almost unbearable. She didn't know how much longer she could hold it. Serena had only been in the shower for about 15 minutes, and given that her showers typically averaged between 45 minutes to an hour, Callie was seriously doubting if she would be able to hold on until then.

She considered the limited options she had at hand:

She couldn't go in the garage. The smell would be too strong. And if she tried to cover it with air fresheners, it might look suspicious.

The sink was out of the question. For one thing, it was disgusting. Not to mention, there was no way she would be able to accomplish the task without making a huge mess.

The only other choice was...

Callie looked out towards the backyard. She shook her head. No, there wasn't nearly enough privacy. What if one of their nosy neighbours happened to be outside? Or what if someone in the neighbouring houses was peeping through a window?

Or, even worse, what if a wild animal wandered into the backyard? She dreaded the thought of encountering a bear or coyote while doing her business.

Suddenly Callie felt a major spasm, and she bent over as another stream of pee soaked her panties. Callie was sweating as she grabbed her crotch like her life depended on it, bouncing up and down with her legs tightly crossed. Her bladder was about to explode. Realizing that she had no choice, she walked in baby steps towards the backyard. It was either that or piss herself. And Callie really didn't want to do a second load of laundry today.

She could feel her pee starting to come out as she slid the door open and scampered through the yard, the wet grass tickling her bare feet. She hadn't peed outdoors in over a decade, not since she'd been on a camping trip with her fellow girl scouts as a child.

Callie found a semi-secluded spot in the middle of some bushes. Fortunately, there didn't seem to be anyone around, since it was pretty late.

She yanked down her shorts and panties and squatted down, just as a forceful jet of pee gushed out of her. Callie threw her head back and moaned loudly in relief, closing her eyes as she urinated onto the grass. It was very noisy, but Callie didn't mind the loud hissing and splatter. It was almost meditative, like the sound of a rushing waterfall. She could feel the grass underneath gently tickling her, but it didn't bother her. Feeling the grass getting warmer, she spread her legs wider apart so as not to spray her feet.

After about a minute, the stream finally began to die down, and Callie breathed out another sigh of relief. She used her panties to wipe herself, since they were already soaked, then pulled her shorts back up. Callie threw her wet panties in the laundry hamper, then washed her hands in the kitchen.

As she walked past the bathroom, she accidentally bumped into Serena, who emerged wearing nothing but a short towel that exposed most of her lower body. She also had a towel wrapped around her hair.

"Sorry, were you knocking earlier? I couldn't hear anything cause the shower was so loud," Serena said.

"Oh, uh, it was nothing," Callie said.

Serena smiled. "Cool. I'm gonna order some dinner. Tacos sound good?"

Callie nodded. She watched as Serena disappeared into her bedroom, completely oblivious to what her roommate had recently done. As she thought about this, Callie felt a strange rush of... excitement. She had just peed in the backyard. It wasn't exactly a public place, but still, it was hardly private. Anybody could've seen her. The idea that she might've been caught gave her goosebumps and made her feel incredibly naughty.

Callie found herself getting turned on by this thrilling discovery, and she slipped into her bedroom and locked the door, eager to satisfy a different kind of bodily urge.