Their Favorite Form of Affection

Michael Myers

Tapping

Michael is not very affectionate. I'm sorry but it's true. He doesn't know how to express anything like that. However you did teach him something that he genuinely loves doing. You showed him that three taps or hand squeezes or three of anything basically means "I Love You" without saying anything. He loves it because it's more comfortable for him to do with his limited abilities and it assures you that he loves you.

Jason Voorhees

Hand Holding

Jason loves to hold your hand. He held him mom's hand alot when he was a kid so to him it's like holding on to someone else dear to him. He'll mostly hold your hand when he's walking by you or whenever he's laying by you.

Freddy Krueger

Touching

Fred's not the cutest but he is one of the more affectionate men out of the slashers. He likes showing you off, and LOVES having his hands all over you. It's just easy to him, if your both busy he can reach over and stroke your arm or hand. If someone's trying to flirt with you he can slide his hands around you with ease. Whatever the situation is, it's easy for him to touch you and he loves it.

Jack Torrance

Backrubs/Massages

Jack's a writer. And so are you. And believe it or not, writing can be a draining process. Wherever you or him are done writing, you both can expect a stress relieving touch from the other. Jack is a sucker for your touch okay. He could be 9 types of pissed and all it would take is one rub and he's hooked. You love this treatment from him too. You could be lieing on the couch and hell start rubbing you feet or legs. Back massages are heaven too.

Bubba Sawyer

Hugging

Big guy loves hugs. You didn't think he would at first but you bear hugged him one time and he was hooked from the start. You can expect plenty of hugs from him rather they're unexpected bear hugs or gentle hugs here and there when he's working.

Thomas Hewitt

Scar Tracing

Once he trusted you enough to take his mask off with you around you would trace the scars around his deformity. He loved the gentle feeling of your smooth fingers grazing over his skin. Something about the way it felt to have someone so beautiful touch something so ugly put his mind at ease after a long day. Of course you told him he was never ugly, he didn't seem to care when this action was preformed.

Chop-Top

Hand/Waist holding

He's not the best at showing affection. But he loves the presence of you. But because of his lacking in that department he's paranoid you'll leave for someone who's better at it. So he likes to make it known that you're his. He'll hold you hand in public, walking down the road, when your sleeping together, anywhere at anytime he's liable to grip your hand in his. And when he's sitting on the couch, he's liable to snake his arm around your waist.

Tex Sawyer

Biting

Before you judge, hear this cowboy out. He loves biting you because he doesn't do it hard. It's tickles to you and makes you laugh. And he loves hearing your laugh more than anything. He makes sure not to leave a mark....yet😈😈😈. But he does this whenever he can and as much as he can just so he can hear that laugh of yours.

Billy Loomis

Billy loves to cuddle. Like....he loves it. Billy's a little touch starved, so when you lay on him and hold him close he gets a little giddy and light hearted and pulls you as close to him as possible. He loves it more when you fall asleep cause he sees it as a sign of trust that you can sleep in his presence without worrying about anything.

Chucky

Hickeys

Chucky isn't very affectionate tbh. He's just affectionate when he gets jealous. And that's a whole different ballgame😏😉. He likes kissing your neck. It tends to weird people out, especially people out to get you. Not to mention it leaves a good enough mark to tell others that you're his. He'll leave more when you get home😈😈😈.

Tiffany

Backwards Hugging

Tiff is very affectionate. She's your ride or die. Would literally kill for you. She likes backwards hugging. Rather she's hugging you or you hugging her, it didn't matter. She loved the feeling of someone that cares about her being so close. Not to mention she can be very protective in situations so this helps calm her down