Bean Boozled Challenge

Starla: *laughs* I can't wait to watch. @fnafdemon dares Sonic and Silver to do the Bean Boozled Challenge!

 @fnafdemon dares Sonic and Silver to do the Bean Boozled Challenge!

Shadow: This will be interesting
Sonic: Oh boy.
Silver: You said it Sonic.
Starla: There is two of each color- one is boozled bean which is the opposite of the juicy bean we all like. There is a cup for Sonic and Silver. Lets start with the rainbow one. *gives to Sonic and Silver* One is Stinky Socks or Tutti-Fruitti. Eat up!
Silver and Sonic: *puts one in their mouth and eats it*
Silver: *spits it out* UGH! That is so gross!
Sonic: I got the other one.
Starla: Sonic gets a point. Now the red and orange one. *gives it to them* Either one is Barf and Peach
Sonic and Silver: *put it in their mouth but spits it out* Barf.
Starla: No point. *gives them the green one* Either one is Lawn Clippings or Lime.
Sonic and Silver: *eats it* Lime.
Shadow: They get a point.
Starla. *gives then the light blue* Either one is Toothpaste or Berry Blue.
Sonic and Silver: *eats it* Toothpaste.
Silver: It's not that bad.
Sonic: Agreed.
Starla: For that, point. *gives them the black 0ne* One is Skunk Spray or Licorice.
Sonic and Silver: *puts it in their mouths* *eats it*
Sonic: *spits it out* EW! *coughs*
Silver: Licorice.
Shadow: He gets a point.
Starla: Last one! *gives then the yellow and white bean* Either Rotten Egg or Buttered popcorn.
Sonic and Silver: *eats it*
Rain: *watching*
Sonic: Butter popcorn!
Silver: *spits it out* Not gonna do that again.
Sonic: Agreed.
Starla: *chuckles* Thanks again Fnafdemon! This is the last chapter of the book. But I think few more chapters should do it. After that, Second book of this book will be made. Bye!
Everyone: Bye!