Prologue: The story of y/n l/n the Hyperion janitor turned CEO

Hyperion Helios CEO'S office

Your name is Y/N L/N The new CEO of Hyperion, many years back at your childhood you worked with Mr Tassiter, at the age of 16, you were about to be the new CEO until jack killed him and sends you to janitor work, Pissed off you decide to kill him ...

Your name is Y/N L/N The new CEO of Hyperion, many years back at your childhood you worked with Mr Tassiter, at the age of 16, you were about to be the new CEO until jack killed him and sends you to janitor work, Pissed off you decide to kill him and take back what it was meant for you, in fact you sabotage jack's attempts

Flashback

Like this for instance when jack orders angle lower the shields on sanctuary but..

Jack:Hey, You know, I think it's finally time to tell you that little secret. Angels working for me.

Angel: Lowering sanctuary's shields jack, Executing phas..

???: OVERRIDING PHASE SHIFT, FIREWALL INSTALLED. 

Jack: What the hell?!

Angel: Someone has blocked me.

Jack: Dammit who ever i find out who blocked me i going to stab them till to death!

Roland: Whoa did something has happened?

Lilith: Did jack tired to lower the shields?

Lt Davis: Yeah but a voice has override the hacking!

Roland: But how?

Y/N: Hello everybody in the city of sanctuary, allow me to introduce myself my name is Y/N L/N i was supposed to be next in line for the CEO seat of Hyperion until jack stole it from me and sent me into janitor, Now i know you don't trust me cause i'm Hyperion but Hyperion's true intentions was to observe the planet nothing more bu John or now known as jack has killed the CEO and taking over Hyperion and ruin it's image by his conquest, and if you can help me and i will take Hyperion off Pandora and kill jack.

Lilith: there is no way we can trust you

Roland: Lilith he can be the only way to stop jack and the warrior i can't pass an chance to stop them.

Lilith: But he's Hyperion!

Y/N: That's jacks fault not Us, and if i remember you cause john to go insane!

Litith: What?! you ass hole how dare you.

Y/N: If you didn't punch john in the face he wouldn't gone insane and killed Tassiter, everyone you know and many innocent people!

Lilith: If i get my hands on you i will..

Roland: Enough! fighting is not going to help us kill jack, but how can we trust you?

Y/N: I know where to find the vault key.

Roland: Keep going.

Timeskip

after explaining the plans to get the key angel pops ups and offers help about the death wall and to get in is only access is handsome jack.

Another Flashback

Mordecai's pet bird bloodwing was mutated by jack using slag, then he got shot by a tranquilliser bullet and the vault hunter removed the chip on blood wings collar but it set off a explosive device.

Jack: Oh, Now i remember EXPLOSIIIIIIVE!

Y/N: Bomb Disarmed.

Jack: OH GOD (BEEP) DAMMIT YOU (BEEP) (BEEP) SUCKER!

Mordecai: Yah that's what i'm talking about amigo get out of there i'l get blood wing out of there.

Another Flashback

and after getting passed the death wall, getting inside angels core and put out angel's misery life.

Roland: She's dead. jack lost his only way to awake the warrior, we got the vault key, but this isn't over yet. we've gotta find jack and take him out. Lilith take the vault key to Tannis, i'm going after jack.

but he was shot in the back by jack.

Lilith: ROLAND!

Jack: Sup.

Lilith: You bastard, I'm gonna --

but jack slips a collar on her stopping her.

Jack: Ah Language, What's that saying? Don't pick a fight with a man with nothing to lose? See, I'm going to show you just how much you have to lose, and i got the most powerful siren on the planet to do it with, Lilith kill the vault hunters, we've got a dat..

???: Not so fast jack.

and they saw y/n and Roland!

Lilith: R Roland!?

Jack: But HOW?!

It turns out the dead Roland was Lt Davis who uses a device like jack's decoy used and sacrifice himself to get jack appeared.

y/n: g'day jack.

Jack: you little shit.

Roland: give up jack it's over.

Jack: Not yet Lilith kill them now!

Lilith: No!

then she teleport them back to sanctuary.

Mordecai: What the hell?!

Brick: Whoa did you do it but where's lilith?

Roland: No jacks got lilith and the vault key.

Mordecia: Dammit now what?!

Y/n: i can help.

After almost getting killed by brick and modecia, Roland calm them down and told them about me, mordy was able to forgive me for saving bloodwing, but brick was maybe to forgive me "Maybe" i told them about the info stockade and the location of the warrior.

Final time skip

After getting the location we headed to hero's pass and finding jack and Lilith

End flashback

after the death of jack i took back  Helios and told any Hyperion employees to leave the planet and return to Hyperion, after many hours many Hyperion Personnel returned to helios i got engineers to get Helios moving out of elpis and never return to Pandora ever again.

And i stole the vault key and left them the fake one.

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/n: Heh good times, now.

y/n pressed the intercom button to address the people of Pandora.

Y/n: Attention citizens of Pandora My name is Y/N L/N The new CEO of Hyperion, With an importation announcement, Hyperion is leaving Pandora for good so any Hyperion personals please head to your evacuation shuttles marked on your Echo devices, the shuttles will leave in the next 42 hours.

y/n turns off the intercom button and went to sleep to get out of pandora.

and hoping Lilith doesn't causes dumb shit.