dos

|| a/n: I don't think I'm going to be really specific with the character aspen because I think you should get to think of how she looks like and also because I don't want to make her a regular blonde with green or blue eyes and perfect body. I wanna you guys to know that you don't have to be blonde, blue eyes, and perfect body. be proud of your body! ||

// a s p e n' s p o v //
different day, same shit, parents gone, and home alone.
bing! bing!
from side hoe 1:
yo did you hear about that party that's going on tonight? we should so go fucker! 😏
to side hoe 1:
yeah sure but heads up I'm not going to get wasted so don't even try. 😒
I waited for her to text me back but she never did so I just decided to pick out my outfit.
So I went with dark ripped jeans, a tie dye shirt with rolled up sleeves, and some white vans.
from side hoe 1: hey suga mama I'm here. hurry!!
I did my hair in a messy bun, grabbed some Chapstick, and added a little bit of mascara.
" finally " said Albany
I just glared at her and we drove to the party. I would be lying if I said I wasn't pumped for this party. As I began to hear loud music I knew we were at our destination. I got out of the car and walked into the party with Albany by my side.
" you better not leave me albs "
" I won't don't worry "
I just mhm'd and took in the scenery, which really wasn't much. exposed skin, grinding, alcohol, drugs, and hormonal teens.
" wanna get a drink aspen? "
I decided to take one drink, and one drink only. five minutes pass and Albany wasn't by my side figures.
" hello there babygirl " some unknown guy whispered in my ear, which caused me to get chills.
I turned around and took in his presence. hazel eyes, cute smile with cute ass dimples and messy but cute brown hair.
" sammy but you can always call me daddy. "
I let myself be a free spirit and fuck with his hormones a little.
" daddy suits you well " I said with a little cocky smirk placed on my face.

|| I know I haven't updated srry dis is shit it'll get a little heated 😏 ||