13

"But to be delighted and successful, you need to forgive. You need to forgive yourself. You need to forgive those who bullied you and those who didn't believe in you. And, most importantly, thank those people who continuously support you, believe in you, and cheer you up."

A tear of happiness and contentment suddenly fell as she lived free from everything.

She even realized she won't be able to make it if she didn't take all the criticism on her journey.

Indeed, she was strong before but more vital today.

"And take those compliments being said to you, but if you still can't, it's okay. No need to rush things. Just keep trying."

"And remember that life is too short to stop yourself from exploring great things. Too fast, not giving yourself chances to do whatever you want and find your own happiness. That will be another chapter of inspiration in your own book.

Honestly, I am not as brave as others say; I just choose what makes me happy and take everything positively with complete acceptance and gratitude."

"Thank you for sharing your story with us..."

"Thank you for being brave for yourself. We are all proud of you, Trix!"

"You did well, Trix!"

After their discussion, she receives hugs and compliments. She wasn't expecting it all today, although she had waited for it to happen. Her heart is beyond grateful and happy; no words can be the correct term for her happiness. Hearing those words made her more proud of herself.

"Thank you to all of you too! One group hug before we finally go home!"

Then the room is now filled with peals of laughter. But one thing is for sure their dreams will be chased, not tomorrow but today.

******

The right time to fulfill your dreams is NOW. Live with your dreams! It won't be a smooth journey, but we will arrive at the destination we all deserve.

-mina