Early Carrier - 2017 (Early Fanfics and Covers)

Hello!
As i said in the introduction earlier, starting from this part, i will explain my carrier years by years and details by details

First, i will write, my very early carrier here, my first opinion, my first fanfiction and many more...

Basically, 12 years old me just scrolling in Instagram, then most of the posts i saw are My friend promoting their Wattpad Fanfiction, at first, i ain't interested at all.
But day by day, i found it very interesting, and then install Wattpad immediately and my acc was born.

Don't want to lose, i also write my fanfic, and i use such a ridicolous cover that ain't interest anybody (the cover is only a pic of umbrellas), that time, i know that i will become known and my name becoming popular a bit in the fandom

But i was wrong....

Such a ridicolous story with a ridicolous cover isn't interact anyone, only few of them interested, then i realize, i shouldn't write any fanfiction, because my friends are teenager, and i just a kid! I didn't know anything yet about fanfic and how to write properly....

And i still don't know the right way to make cover, and i don't promote my story as i think it was unnecessary, so i just publish and wait......

Until i found a tag was necessary 🤣

(As the sample for my early covers, you can found it on my stories, simply click my profile amd swipe right)

In early 2017, i release "Life with a Bad Ending", where my protagonist live with his father, (damn, it's been too long and i forgot the plot 😅)

Few months later, i released its sequel "Life with a Bad Ending 2", I remember the plot, my protagonist love with his cousin, they spending time and then his cousin dead... that was a sad one i wrote

After i released those stories, my popularity gain a bit, i got new follower but didn't get any praise or critics, "that's because my story is a trash! People dislike it!"
That is what i really think everyday

I always thought that i was annoying, i wrote fanfic because i only want to find another friend and i think it was true, some of my friend blocking me on Instagram, they hate me for sure...

Sorry, this isn't related to Wattpad and Fanfiction

So, in Middle of 2017, I wrote and released "The Haunted Powder Point" , the story that gain my popularity, from that story, i got few praises and followers, since then, i tried to publish the book that have a same type as that story, i have released few similiar story such as "He Won't Return" or "A Nice Season in the Mountain"

All of them reach 50+ views
So, readers + new followers, you just got a lesson, Never Give up on Writing Story

Speaking of Story, in the middle of 2017, with The Haunted Powder Point, i just made the very first cover, TRUE cover i mean, with PicsArt
I've learn from peoples how to make a true cover.

So new writers, still confused of covers?
No worries! I recommend you PicsArt, or Canva

Back to the topic, As i tried to use PicsArt,  it turns very good! Instead of plains, i just improved at the cover! Since that improvement, People starting to get attracted and click on my stories, The result? The Haunted Powder Point get 90 views that time, the very first stories of mine that almost reach 100 views! I feel blessed!

The other (almost success) is Life with a Bad Ending 2, which is the one that i didn't and never expect, but only with 60 views, still need more, After releasing "A Nice Season on the Mountain" , I release the unfinished "Holiday Turns into Disaster", in mid-late 2017, even it's remained unfinished until now, it got 30+ views, and few votes.

I decided to make LWABE 3, But i think 2 is enough. And The 2017 story i like the most is He Won't Return, such an epic plot

And reader, also a writer.
I got no critics that time, but i would like to tell you that, Being down is nothing, Being down is just shattering your dream, I have one dream, Which is being a Famous Writer, My target is becoming international, but if i only could becoming famous in my country, that's alright, at least i could achieve what i really want.

And one reminder for y'all who still feeling down with your story and gonna give up...

Life is full of challenge, if life have no challenge, Life would be so empty, It will never be fun, so find your target and achieve it as long as you can!

Writers never give up! We rise and writes!
Don't give up on the destiny! Feel the flame that burn! Passion should never be stop!

That's all for the early carrier story
Next i will bring you to the experience of me in the end of 2017!

Goodbye! Love you all! 💋

(PS: Each Part only have around 800 - 1200 words, that's why i put this into short story genre 😉)