How to deal with it

I think the best way to deal with it is to understand and realize that your voice is valid, its alright to make mistakes and at the end of the day you did your best. You think that point you had is not worth raising your hand for? Go ahead and raise your hand, it's worth it trust me. 

The way I dealt with Impostor syndrome is by first giving myself credit for my work. We need to find the right balance between being our own critiques and our greatest appreciators. 

Second you need to build endurance. Its okay to cry, its okay to feel vulnerable, do you think its okay to re-frame what you said a thousand more times?  but try not to beat yourself up. It'll be fine. In the end it'll all be fine. 

Today we are living in the fastest generation to have ever existed, and yes it can get very intimidating, difficult and frustrating but you, yes you can make it through this.  I have one quote that I have relied sometimes many times a day, its if God has brought you to it, He will bring you through it, Believe. Whether you believe in God or not and if you can take only one thing away from this, know that if God has brought you to it, He will bring you through it. You will only be given to the extent you can carry.