Here he comes...

- "Take this gun and hide there. I will stay here, so when he goes for me, you can attack him from behind" says Nill as he nudges Ally towards a small hallway to their left.
"I'm not really sure about this one, I heard that he's extremely strong".
- "Yeah, sure, those are just stor-..." he stops to listen.
You could hear loud footsteps coming their way. Actually, you could feel the entire castle trembling.
A moment later, he appeared from around the corner.
"Where the f*ck is she?!" He growled.
Well, the stories were true. This dude was huge, and even that is an understatement. He was bald, muscular and his eyes were completely black. Scary. At this point Nill was sure these two were not human, but what the hell are they?
- "Identifie yourself and don't take another step, I'm warning you, I'm armed."
"Name is Shark and ask me if I give a s*it about your little gun." he said as he continued walking.
- "That's a stupid name if I ever heard one. Again, I'm giving you a chance dude, just stop, surrender and I will not shoot you, y'know, it's that simple." Nill took a wobbly step back, but tried to look confident. At this point he was aware that at some point he has to start shooting.
"You're not gonna sho-"
Loud shot echoes through the halls.
"Wha-"
Another two shots.
Bald guy fell to the ground and since he was a mountain of a "man", a huge cloud of dust covered the hallway.
- "Ally! Was that you?"
"Yes, what the hell, why didn't you shoot him? He was going to stomp you."
- " Well, I was about to, but I wanted to give him a chance."
At this point, they are talking through a cloud of dust, waiting for it to settle so they can see if he's dead.
"Can you see him? Did I get him?" Ally said as she moved in all directions, trying to see him in a cloud of dust.
-" Well, he fell, so I guess you did something", Nill responded, "but she is awfully quiet for someone whose husband just got shot down.
The woman was just sitting and staring at the wall.
Suddenly, they hear grunting coming from the cloud.
"You sure got me, I'll give you that." Through the dust they could see him standing up, he didn't seem like he was shot three times, more like grandpa with arthritis.
"This was fun, but I have to kill you now."
Nill and Ally froze. They were not trained for this. They thought this was just another urban legend.
Shark grabs Ally and throws her down the hall, then proceeds to grab Nill by the throat and lifts him of the ground.
"Well well well, I could just squash you lika a little bug, but I will give you a chance to apologize first." Shark said and turned Nill towards the woman sitting on the floor.
Nill was turning slightly blue at this point and losing strength to fight back.
He could see Ally laying on the ground, unconscious and he thought to himself "This is it, this is how we die. I just wish I've told her that I love her."
As this thought goes through his head, he blacked out.